Chapter Ninety Four

Kingsley looked up at Stanley, a smile on his face. "Stanley Hunt, will you-".

A shot sounded. Kingsley felt himself falling, and then a scream. Shock went through his body, before excruciating pain.

"Lee?- Oh my god, what was that?", Stanley gasped, kneeling down. "Huh?", Kingsley muttered, dazed. He tried to stand, but watched as blood seeped through the front of his chest. He looked up at Stanley, a scared look on his face.

"Oh my god.", Stanley whispered, pushing his hands to the wound. "You're going to be fine- I don't know what hit you, but you're going to be fine.", he whispered, letting out a choked sob as blood seeped through his pale fingers.

Another shot rang out, and Stanley felt white hot pain flash in his leg.

Two more shots echoed, hitting Kingsley in the back, as Stanley let out a scream, covering him.

The drunk man from the restaurant came out from behind a tree, a long, pointed thing in his hands. He looked at Stanley and sneered.

"What did you do?", Stanley cried, yelling out in pain as he moved towards Kingsley. "Shot the both of you. With a rifle.", he sneered,

Before Stanley knew what he was doing, he picked Kingsley up, and ran, the blood from the wound spoiling his suit. Another shot rang out, missing the both of

Pain flashed up his leg, blood spilling everywhere. He ducked behind an alleyway, pushing his hands to the wound again.

"Stanley- is that you?", Kingsley choked, blood coming out of his mouth. "You're hurt?", Kingsley grunted, looking at his leg. "I'll be okay later. Lee, shh, yes. It's me. You're going to be okay, let me get help.", Stanley sobbed.

"Stanley.", Kingsley hissed, blood bubbling on his lip. "Will you-", he struggled.

"Don't talk, you'll make it worse.", Stanley said, "I'm going to get help."

"Don't-- don't leave.", Kingsley said, grabbing Stanley's bloody hand. "I need to go get help, Lee.", Stanley begged.

"I'm not going to- I'm not going to make it. Stay.", Kingsley said, as red flecks flew out of his mouth. "Don't say that. Don't-", Stanley sobbed.

"I love you, Stan.", Kingsley choked. "Take care of- of the baby. Tell- tell Aresha not to miss me too much."

"I will. I love you.", Stanley wept, kissing him, taking his face with his bloody hands. Kingsley struggled to take the rings out of his pocket, opening the box with two rings. Stanley took one, and slid it on his finger, and slid one on Kingsley's.

"I do.", Kingsley grunted. "I do.", Stanley wept, desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

"I- I can't do this without you.", Stanley sobbed.

"You can. Kiss me will you?", Kingsley said, his breathing ragged. Stanley kissed him, tears mixing in with blood and dirt.

"I-", Kingsley said, before letting out a shuddering breath. He went still, and he stared off into space.

"Lee? Lee, no, come on. Stay with me.", Stanley said, putting his arms around Kingsley, crying, as he grew colder and colder.

flat

"Any of you being called?", Lily asked, pulling out the hairclip. "I am.", Sirius said, pulling out his own. James, Remus, and Peter shook their heads. James furrowed his brow, kissing the top of Lily's head.

"Be safe.", he said, hugging Sirius. Sirius nodded, kissing Remus and hugging Peter and James.

the tunnel