Chapter One Hundred Thirty Four

hey guys !! so i started a texting au on this acc i am NOT abandoning this one :) 

please go check it out !!

remus & sirius' room

Remus smiled at Sirius, who was sleeping on their bed peacefully. He kissed his forehead, laying down next to him, feeling something warm on his back.

Blood.

"Sirius- Padfoot, your arm, it's bleeding!", Remus said, shaking him awake. "Moony- what're you doing-"

Sirius paled, staring at his arm. "Remus- it's not-"

Remus waved his wand, his face draining of colour as the wound stitched itself up, Sirius gritting his teeth,

"What happened?", Remus asked dumbly, as realisation dawned upon his face.

"No.", Remus gasped, "You said-"

"Moons-"

"You lied to me.", Remus said, his voice trembling.

"I was trying to- I didn't want to make you feel worse, I promise it doesn't hurt too much.", Sirius said, pressing a hand to his head.

"Who else did I hurt?", Remus said loudly, his voice loud.

"You didn't hurt anyone else!-"

"How am I supposed to believe you?", Remus yelled.

"I'm sorry love, I know-"

"Fuck off, Sirius.", Remus snarled, stalking out of the room, slamming the door.

"Remus? What happened?", James asked, standing up.

"Did I scratch you too? Almost bite you? Maul you?", Remus yelled, turning to him. James blanched, not knowing what to say.

"Remus- what happened?", Lily asked, confused.

"Your husband and my boyfriend lied to me- they said I didn't hurt them but I attacked Sirius.", Remus spat.

"Oh my-"

Remus turned around, ignoring Sirius running after him, slamming the door of the flat, apparating away.

Sirius ran back in the flat, glaring at James, who didn't say anything. "I think we should let him cool down, let him-", Lily started.

"This is your fault.", Sirius spat.

"My fault? How is it my fault?", James asked, surprised.

"If you had just-"

"If I had just what? Healed you? Like I said I should?", James yelled.

"You can't fix everything!", Sirius shouted, throwing his hands in the air. There was a pause, as the two of them stared at each other, breathing heavily.

"Don't fucking talk to me, Potter."

"Like I would, Black."

Silence took over the air. "Sirius-"

Sirius stared at him, hot tears rushing to his face as he swiped at them angrily, storming out of the flat.

"James.", Lily said gently. "I know- I didn't mean it, I just-", James said.

"He hates me. I'll give him some time."

the next day

"Kreacher, are you sure that's exactly what happened?", Regulus prodded.

what's a soulmate? | wolfstar & jilyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें