Chapter Four

Sirius felt cold water being splashed on his face. He spluttered and coughed.

 "What happened?", James asked. 

"Oh, nothing. I'm fine. I'm just tired.", Sirius reassured. He let out a hiss of pain.  

 Remus lifted his shirt up quickly, ignoring Sirius' cry of protest. "Who did that to you?", Remus asked.

 "My father.", Sirius said weakly. "Why didn't you tell us?", James asked loudly.

 Lily walked into our compartment. "What's all of this commotion?", she asked. 

"Evans, can you help?", James asked, pointing to Sirius.

 "Remus, I'm going to need help.", she asked, pulling out her wand. "This is going to hurt.", Lily said apologetically.

 Sirius grabbed Remus' hand instinctively, and turned bright red. "Ferula!", Lily cast, and bandages tied themselves on there. "Ouch.", Sirius complained. 

"You should be okay. There's some healing potion on those.", Remus said, letting go of Sirius' hand, "There's probably going to be some scarring.". Sirius nodded.

"Hey, Evans.", James said, staring at the red headed witch, "Excited to find out about your soulmate?". "

In your dreams, Potter, it's not going to be you.", Lily scoffed. "I never said anything about me.", James said, waggling his eyebrows. 

Lily turned red and punched James' shoulder. She then left the compartment. "I think she's warming up to me.", James said happily. 

"Are you going to tell us what happened?", Peter asked, breaking the silence. 

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Nothing major, I found Regulus, tried to talk to him, found the Dark Mark on his arm. He tried to explain that 'he didn't want to' but I didn't listen. 

I tried to leave but then my dear parents found me. They locked me in the wine cellar and didn't give me food. All I had was Firewhiskey and cigarettes. When I did escape, I got slashed by my dear father's knife."

"That's horrible.", Remus was the first one to speak. He hugged Sirius tightly. Sirius stiffened, then melted into the hug. 

"I'm sorry.", he said gruffly, "I should have told you.". James put an arm around him as they reached the castle.

Thank you guys! 7 readers! Please comment and vote!