Chapter Sixteen

The boys walked back into the dorm, closing the door. 

"How'd she take it?", Sirius asked. "Really well.", Remus said quietly. "That's.. great.", Sirius gritted his teeth. 

a few minutes later - library 

Chloe motioned for Sirius to follow her, and Sirius sighed, before following. 

 She dragged him behind the shelf, "You idiot. I saw everything.", Chloe hissed. 

"What?", Sirius asked, his heart speeding up.

 "You kissed my boyfriend.", Chloe spat. "I- No I didn't.", Sirius stuttered. 

"Oh yeah? What's this?", Chloe asked, pulling out a printed picture. The Shack showed Remus, asleep, and Sirius pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"It's not what it look like.", Sirius said determinedly.

"That's what I thought. Remus would never like someone like you. A Black. You're probably exactly like your family.", Chloe growled. 

Sirius didn't say anything, watching, as Chloe slipped the picture into the bag. 

 an hour later 

"Does anyone want to play truth or dare?", Marlene smirked, holding up a bottle of Firewhiskey. 

Lily, Dorcas, Alice, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Mary, joined Marlene, sitting in a circle. Lily pointed her wand at the bottle, causing it to spin. 

The bottle landed on Marlene. "Truth or dare, Marlene?", Lily asked, her eyes twinkling. "Dare.", Marlene said. "I dare you to... kiss Dorcas.", Lily smirked, shooting a look at Alice. 

 Dorcas' mouth fell open. "Why not?", Marlene laughed.

 "Don't be too jealous, Black.", Marlene said, sticking her tongue out at Sirius, who didn't seem to care. 

Marlene looked at Dorcas, laughing. "Here goes.", she took a deep breath, pressing her lips to Dorcas'. Marlene pulled back, smiling. "Not too shabby, Meadowes.", she whispered, smiling and going back to her seat. 

Dorcas' mouth dropped open as she stared at Marlene. Dorcas spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Sirius. Dorcas looked at him, thinking.

"Truth or Dare?", Dorcas asked. "Truth.", Sirius said, licking his lips.

 "Are you in love with anyone here right now?", Dorcas asked, crossing her fingers beneath her robes.

"I- I like someone. I like h- them a lot", Sirius breathed, looking at Marlene, he fought hard not to look at Remus. 

Marlene smiled, a weird look on her face. Dorcas sighed, giving the bottle to Sirius. 

Sirius spun the bottle, and it landed on Remus. "Truth or dare?", Sirius asked. 

"Dare.", Remus said nervously. Sirius smirked evilly. "Moony, I dare you to give me a piggyback ride to all of our classes tomorrow.". Remus was known for never backing down from a dare. 

He rolled his eyes. "Wow, okay then.", Remus said, rolling his eyes, smiling. They wrapped up the game, ready to head to bed.