Chapter Seven

The students piled into the common room, James going straight to Lily. 

 "Well? Who've you gotten?", James asked nervously, twiddling with his hands. 

"Well, I've gotten Severus.", Lily smiled.

"Snivell--Oh, Severus, that's nice.", James said, forcing a smile. 

"Nice. Yeah, nice. What's nicer, is I've gotten you..", she blushed. 

"Oh. You got-- Wait-- did you say you got me?", James asked, surprised. "I did.", Lily nodded, her heart racing. 

"Well, Potter, are you going to kiss me or do I have to do it?", Lily smirked. 

"I-- er.", James stuttered, looking over at Sirius, Remus, and Peter. 

They laughed at him, making James turn around. 

"Er-- you look really pretty, and I really want to kiss you-- is that okay?", James stuttered. 

"Shut up and kiss me.", Lily laughed, leaning into a kiss. 

 The entire Gryffindor common room began clapping and cheering.

"Wait, Potter. I could choose Severus.". James' mouth fell open, aghast. 

"Kidding.", she said, pulling him in for a long kiss. Sirius shrieked like a banshee, clapping loudly. "Remember, Prongsie, bros before does.", pulling James away. J

ames' mouth dropped open, still in shock, as Sirius dragged him away. 

Marlene walked up to Sirius. "Hey.", Marlene said, boldly, "I got you. Do you have me?". 

Sirius nodded, sneaking a quick glance at Remus to see if he was watching. 

Marlene leaned forward and kissed Sirius. Sirius hesitated, and after a few seconds, he kissed her back. 

Remus looked down at his hands, and his knuckles were turning white. He felt a weird feeling in his stomach.

thank you guys for 32 reads and 6 votes!! please comment and keep voting!