Chapter 3

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

"Wha- what do you mean?", Sirius asked, his heart thumping in his chest. 

"We looked at your trunk, Padfoot.", James said.

"Yeah, so?", Sirius said, the flush leaving his cheeks. 

"Have you started drinking?", Remus asked, pointing to the Firewhiskey bottles. 

"I'm to be of age in two months!", Sirius said weakly. 

"What happened at home, Sirius? The truth please?", Peter asked pointedly. Sirius sighed. "Fine.". 

I was in my room at the Potters, and  I knew that today was going to be the last time I could talk to Regulus. "Please, Mum, Dad.", I said, begging the Potters. 

"Sirius, it's too dangerous.", Mum said, looking concerned. "

He's my brother. I have to try.", I said stubbornly. 

"I'm coming with you, Padfoot.", James said seriously. 

I shook my head. "James, my parents-- you don't understand. They'd kill you.", I said. 

"I'll be safe, I promise.", I said, hugging Mum and Dad. "Promise me one thing, Dad.", I said, "Don't come looking for me. No matter what.". 

"Sirius--" , I cut him off.  "I can't put you in danger. I'll be back soon.", I said, stepping into the fireplace. "Number 12 Grimmauld Place." , I said clearly, and disappearing in the green flames. 

I appeared in my dear living room. Thankfully, no one was there. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gasped and turned around. 

Suddenly, Sirius felt something soaking through his shirt. The boys looked at him confusedly. 

Did I not wrap the bandages tight enough?

He discreetly touched my stomach and gasped in pain. 

"Sirius?", Remus asked concernedly. 

Sirius' eyes fluttered shut. 

"Padfoot!", Remus said.  "M' okay.", Sirius slurred, his eyelids feeling heavy. 

Everything went dark.