Chapter Six

we went up 15 reads!! to the 30 readers, please vote!! sorry about the cliffhanger :)

Peter was the first one to speak. "Wh-who did you guys get?". 

"I- I got Lily. I GOT LILY  EVANS?", James exclaimed, shocked.

 "PRONGS!!", Sirius cheered, knocking him down. "What about your other arm?", Remus asked. 

"Some Hufflepuff girl, Chloe Edwards.", James said carelessly. 

"Enough about me! What about you, Pete?", James asked happily, his face flushed. "Mary McKinnon and Emily Waters.", he said happily. 

"Cheers, mate.", Remus said. "Remus?", Sirius asked quietly. Remus flushed. "Er, I got Chloe Edwards as well.", Remus blushed. 

"Mate, I have Lily Evans. You can ask her, I don't mind.", James said. "Who's on your other arm, Remus?", Sirius asked quietly. 

"Oh!", Remus laughed. "My soulmate finding should be easy. I got Sirius!". 

Sirius' jaw dropped. Peter and James laughed along with him. "Must be some joke or something, right Sirius?", Peter asked, still laughing. Sirius joined in weakly, "Yeah, must be, I got Remus too.".

 There was an awkward silence. "It's some kind of joke, innit?", Peter asked. "Yeah. A joke. What else would it be?", Sirius said, kicking at the ground

In the Slytherin common room, Regulus was staring at his wrists.

 On his right hand, Barty Crouch Jr. On his left, Kimberly Chang. Barty was sitting on the opposite of their dorm, with his back to Regulus, staring at Regulus' name on his wrist. 

In the girl's dorm, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, and Alice began overlapping.

 "Lily, who'd you get?", Marlene asked, her blue eyes twinkling. Lily cleared her throat. "Er, I got Potter and Severus.", she blushed. 

Out of the corner of Lily's eye, she saw Dorcas slip a few Galleons to Alice. "It's Potter, right?", Marlene asked knowingly. 

"I- Well, it's not Severus, I'll tell you that.", Lily scoffed. "But enough about me! What about you Alice?", Lily asked. 

"Oh, well, I got Frank and Xenophilius.", Alice said happily. "I'm dating him, so that's good." 

"Marlene?", Dorcas asked. "Oh, I got that bugger Sirius.", Marlene said, her eyes twinkling.

 Dorcas' face fell. "Other arm?", she asked. "I got you, Dorcas.", she said, giggling. "Me too!", said Dorcas, forcing a laugh. "I got Marlene and Amos Diggory.".