Chapter Nine

Thank you guys for 50 reads!! Sorry for that last cliffhanger, I hope you enjoy! Comment any ideas you have for me down below!

Sirius stared at Remus, his eyes flashing. 

James cheered. "Go Moony!!", he said, high-fiving him. "That- that's wonderful, Remus.", Lily said, sneaking a furtive glance at Sirius.

 "Sirius?", Remus asked, confused. "Don't come near me.", Sirius said, moving away from him, making sure to keep his face covered. 

"Er.. Okay then.", Remus said confusedly, scratching the back of neck. 

"What did you say?", Sirius asked softly, even though he knew the answer. "Oh. I said yes.", Remus said, turning red. 

"Oh." Sirius said, choking on the word. "What's wrong, Padfoot?", Remus asked, reaching under the sofa to touch Sirius' hand. 

"Don't, Remus. Leave me alone.", Sirius said, jerking his hand away. Remus pulled his hand away, looking hurt, "You can talk to me.", he said softly. 

"Go snog your girlfriend, Lupin.", Sirius said harshly. 

"What's wrong with you? You're acting like a complete git.", Remus said. 

Sirius stayed quiet. "Y'know what? I thought you would be happy for me. I guess I was wrong.", Remus said, his voice cracking on the last word, as he turned around, stomping towards the dorm.