Final Destination was a good movie

Chapter 61

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

5:45 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I stare blankly at the space in front of me; there were pieces of wood littering the green open field with trees surrounding the field in a circle. I stare at the barks of wood on the floor. I lift up my finger and spin my finger in a circle. The wind whistled in my ears as the wind rushed to pick up the bark; once all the wood was picked up, I grouped them up into one pile on the side. I looked around the area trying to find a good place to build a wall. There wasn't one good spot to set up a projector screen.

I take out an ugly green bag with the words Vamvo on the side. I set the bag down onto the grass and unzip the top. Inside the bag were a bundle of thick metal rods with holds on the end of each side all held together by a rubber band. There two two metal rods that had a black piece of plastic that held out three thin rods to the side, I touched the metal rods only to find out that they moved up and down. It took me a second to realize that it stood up in the same exact way as a tripod. At the bottom of the bag was a huge blank white sheet of cloth with a black fabric outlining the edges. There were loops of Velcro on the sides and on the bottom, on the top was a tube made of cloth that went through the top. I pick up the projector screen and lay it on the side. I pick up the metal rods and start scattering the rods all over the grass. I grab the nearest two rods and stick them together.

I grab a rod with the black plastic and connect the two connecting rods and the other rod. I position the rods sticking out on the sides to a tripod-like stance. I plant down the connected the rods onto the ground, the stands were standing up with no problems. I quickly grab the rod with the three rods on its sides and repeat the process. I look over to the rods and sigh as I walk over to the rods. I grab a handful of the rods and head back to the connecting rods. I drop all of the rods except one and stack the rod on top of it. I turn to bend down to grab another rod, I stop dead in my tracks as I realize that I don't know how much tall the projector screen was going to be. I groan as I walk over to the back and look into it.

I notice two L-shaped black pieces of plastic at the bottom of the bag. I pick up the pieces of plastic and throw them out onto the ground. I stared blankly at the bottom of the bag. I shove my arm into the bag and search around for a manual. After just a few seconds of searching, I angrily grab the bag and throw it to the side. I run-up to the bag and kick it across the area.

"Why doesn't it come with a manual!" I walk back to the rods and look down at the projector screen. I grab a rod and hold it up to the top side of the projector. The rod was tiny compared to the screen; I grab more rods and connect them together. I put the rods through the tube. I grab the L-shaped plastics and stick them on the sides of the rods. I use the wind to pick up the screen and carry it over to the stands, I hover it over the stands and connect the L-shaped plastics and stick them onto the rods sticking out the top of the stands. The bottom of the screen waved in the wind: I loop the Velcro straps on the side of the screen around the rods. The screen waved slightly less in the wind, only the bottom of the screen was flowing freely. I quickly repeat the process and step back. I sit down as I saw a tall projector screen standing right in front of me. I sigh as I lift the stand into the air and set it to the side.

"I should have just got someone else to do it." I reluctantly take out a folding chair and place it in front of me. I frown as I realize how big the area was. I groan as I take out two more folding chairs place them next to each other. Before I could take out more chairs, Qaid walked out of the trees and approached me. I stop what I was doing and look over at him. He looked around the area with a surprised look on his face.