What a wonderful dungeon

Chapter 14

Sunday December 21,2012

11:37 am

(Ivan's POV)

When I was sucked into the hole, I thought very sad thoughts. Mostly things like "This is where I die," and "Anenoid is definitely going to get a punishment for this." When I first got sucked into the hole, I lost concertation of my new skill and I was swallowed up by water. I didn't know what was happening, but I felt my body going around in a circle. After a few seconds I felt my lungs struggling for air. I accidently open my mouth and swallow an unhealthy amount of water. Thankfully I didn't get to drown since my body was thrown out of the water and I land on a hard floor. When I landed, I bit down on my tongue.

I use Gamer's Mind to block out the pain on my tongue. Ow! Why did I have to be thrown out? I get up on my feet and when I do, I feel the water I swallowed earlier swooshing around in my stomach. This doesn't feel very good. I feel like throwing up. I didn't get much time to get used to the pain since my Blood Lust Detection activated. I look down the hallway and see something standing on two legs, but the way it was standing it reminded me of the way a raptor would stand. From what I can tell it had a weirdly shaped head and two tiny hands that had claws on it. Before I had a chance to use Inspect the thing rushed towards me.

When it moved its feet, I heard metal clank and each time its feet hit the ground it sounded like metal was hitting on the ground. I quickly take out my katana and go in for a stab to the stomach. It dodged and leaped towards me. It quickly raised its arm to scratch my face, but I used Wind's Cannon to send it flying back. I ran towards it, but it quickly got back on its feet. I stop and back up a bit. I use Wind's Arrow and I hit it in the shoulder. When it hit it the arrow didn't faze the thing. Instead it made it take a step back and then it started rushing towards me again.

When it started running, I also started to rush towards it with my katana. I see that its legs started to get bigger so I predicted it would jump towards me. When it was close enough, I raise my sword over my head, and I bring it down. As I predicted it jumped towards me and my sword got stuck in its head. It stopped mid-air and suddenly its legs extended. Its legs wrapped around my arms and the claws the of the thing dug into my arms. I feel my arms start to weaken. I wince as I felt its claws start to go deeper into my arms. I sense a tingle in my neck, and I look back at the thing. I see its mouth open. Oh, it's about to bite me.

The head quickly moved towards my neck, but I use Wind Slash to try to cut off its neck. It managed to cut halfway through the throat. The head tilted to the side, but the claws were still digging into me. I use Wind Slash on both on its arms, but on my second one I didn't have enough Mp to use it. The one arm I was able to cut didn't even go through it, but there was a cut, so I guess I did some damage. Shortly after I hear a grinding noise and all of a sudden, I see a bunch of sparks come out of the cut. Why won't it just die!? Some sparks got on my skin and Gamer's Mind couldn't keep up with the pain. Not being able to bear the pain I look at the ground and try to think of a way out. When I looked at the ground, I noticed that there were shadows beneath me. I remember one of my new skills and I imagine myself sinking into the shadows. I see my feet quickly get sucked into the shadows and I was suddenly in the shadows.

When I was in the shadows my body felt cold and it kind of felt like I was swimming. I look around and see that I could see what was happening above. I look at my hand and I saw that I had my katana. I try to move back and instead of sinking like how I usually do when I 'am in water I was able to move back. I wasn't in the shadows for more than a second before I was kicked out of the shadows. When I came back, I saw the creature on the floor, and it was trying to bring back its legs into its body. I rush towards it and I stabbed it in the chest. I leave it and I take out another sword and stabbed it. It started flailing around, but after a while it stopped.