How many dungeons does this city have?

Chapter 13

Sunday December 21,2012

10:26 am

(Ivan's POV)

I woke up to Dominique shaking my shoulder. I get up slowly and I see Dominique looking at me with anger in his eyes. "Where the hell were you!" I was only gone for one day why was he so mad? 

"Before I meet you, I found this dungeon, so yesterday I trained in the dungeon. After that I went to Magebourne." 

"How do you know about Magebourne?" Should I tell him about Anenoid? Well I have to anyways. 

"My slave told me." 

His lips form a smile and in a sarcastic tone he asks, "Okay then what is your slaves name?" 

"Anenoid." To prove a point, I take my ring out of my Inventory and summon Anenoid. Dominique stares at Anenoid looks at me with a hateful expression. Before anyone else can do anything, Anenoid screams at me. 

"Why would you put the ring away! You do know I'm still in it! Do you know how it felt-"Before Anenoid can say anything else, Dominique interrupts him.

"Can you be quiet. We have thin walls here"

Anenoid calms down and sighs. He looks at Dominique and starts to talk him. "Who are you?"

"I'm Dominique and the owner of this apartment."

"Are you the guy who trained Ivan? I'm not going to judge you or anything but he kind of sucks at fighting."

"I didn't realize how hard it was to teach. Hell, I don't even what kind of powers he can use."

"So you don't know how much potential he has? Do you even know-" I start to zone out and I remember the boxes from earlier. I take them out and I see two boxes. Yay more stuff to read, how exciting. I really don't want to read this but maybe it has something good.

Thanks to you being forced to do and doing certain actions you got multiple skills!

Lvl 1(32%) Fly- You can fly by moving making the wind lift your body. Too bad you can't do much with it right now. Mp per second-20mp. Miles per hour- 2.9 miles per hour.

Lvl1(5%) Acting- You pretend do stuff. It just looks like you're not putting in any effort though. 5% chance someone will believe your acting.

Lvl0(45%) Shadow Swimming- You can travel through shadows. You just have to be touching a shadow to use it. Mp per second- 50 mp

How did I get the last one? I try to think back to last night and I remember when Anenoid got me in the apartment. Is that when I got the Shadow Swimming skill? It sounds cool and it sounds useful. I wonder if I can find a way to use it in a fight? I stop thinking about it and move on to the next box.

You failed to complete a quest!

Kill Jana Saxe!

Possible failure consequences:

Death

You will get tracked until you do something about it

Hitmen and assassins will hunt you

You become a slave

I don't even remember seeing this quest! I think I got the quest when I lied to her on the roof. I look back at the consequences and read over them again. Okay, since I didn't die or become a slave I guess will be tracked until I'm dead or a slave. This sounds like so much fun. I close the boxes and I see Dominique place his hand on my shoulder. They were still talking? "Anenoid will teach you how to use your powers and I will train your body." I doubt that dumbass Anenoid can teach me anything. Not wanting to make Dominique angry I agree to it. "Okay you better get something to eat you have training today."