Sleep

Chapter 96

Wednesday, May 29, 2014

1:13 am

(Ivan's POV)

How is he still alive? His body was torn in half, I even saw his organs splatter onto the car's hood. How is he still alive? I stared at the brown, rusted car as the engine roared loudly. My body rumbled from the noise of the car. I felt the car rumble with power even from a few yards away. How is he even controlling that car? I thought the car didn't have an engine, is he controlling the car with his powers?

I quickly jump onto the man, wrapped my legs around his neck and started to wail onto his face. I took quick breaths in-between my punches, I grit my teeth as the skin on my hands started to slowly tear off. I held onto the man's head as the car suddenly drove forward with a mighty roar. The car suddenly stopped, my hands slipped off his head. My back slammed onto the metal. I gasped for air as a metal spike came up from the roof and went straight through my heart. Blood sprayed up onto the air, my own blood feel onto my eyes and mouth as I squirmed around. Mouth gathered in my mouth, I used the wind to lift myself off the spike. Blood gushed out of my chest with each beat of my heart. I flew up into the air and put my back towards the roof of the building. My vision weaved out of complete darkness and slight glimpses of color.

I fought against myself for consciousness. I took out a few pebbles and sprinkled them onto the car. I snapped my fingers, pieces of metal flew right out of the car, I closed my eyes as I felt tiny specks of metal hit my face. 

My Hp bar slowly regenerated, it filled up way slower than before. The skin around my torso stretched to cover the gaping hole in my chest. A sudden pressure felt in my head as faint beats in my chest started. Blood flew out of my mouth once everything regenerated. 

I groaned as I hovered down onto a car behind the man. The man struggled to turn around as he was forced to back up and drive forward to maneuver around the broken down cars. Before the man could fully turn I quickly drop down from the car and sprinted towards the man. I jump onto the car and form a pillar of ice in my hands. My hands sunk into the ice. I struggled to balance the pillar in my hands, I wobbled backward from trying to hold the pillar in front of me. I screamed as I ran forward and prepared myself to jam the pillar through the man's body.

I stopped in the middle of my run from the man suddenly twisting his body around with a sickening crack. The man desperately gripped onto my shoulders and squeezed tightly. Smoke gathered around his arms and hands as I dropped the pillar. I bit down on my tongue as I felt my shoulders begin to collapse in on its self.  I jump and kick at the man's head. His face was crushed in a bit more with each kick.

He let go as his neck snapped back. I backed up as orange flames started to surround the car. I winced at the pain and watched the pillar melt. I gasped for air as I lunged for towards the man with my fist clenched. I threw a punch at the man's head. The man easily swiped my hand away, I quickly sent another punch aimed as his cheek. The man easily swiped my fist away again. I threw a barrage of punches aimed in at his face. Sweat formed on my forehead as I struggled against the heat, as I struggled to get in close to the man. I held my breath as we both blocked and threw punches at each other. 

We both groaned as our knuckles both ran into each other. My skin cracked as the metal on his fist fell off. Blood dripped down from my fist, we both threw another punch at each other. A metallic sound filled the room.  I grit my teeth as the man suddenly spun the car around. 

I flew off the car as run downed cars flew up into the air. The man faced the car towards me, the car roared  as it suddenly accelerated towards me. I used the wind to cushion my fall. I watched as the cars started to fall. I used Wind's Cannon and skidded against the concrete. I gasped as I slide across the ground only for a car to fall right on top of my head. My head was crushed as the car fell on my head and bounced off. My eye balls popped out of the eye sockets as pieces of my brain, skull, and flesh splattered onto the ground. I groaned once my head reformed beside the tire that crushed my head. I quickly scramble from out of the car  and look towards the man.