This is too much for me

Chapter 37

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

10:13 am

(Ivan's POV)

I look at the awards I got from getting my weapon back from the ape as Anenoid drove up to the KFC's drive through speaker. 

Lvl 5(0%)Fencers Strike- Your body automatically stabs your opponents body three times before kicking them in the face. 

I don't know how to feel about this skill. The automatic part sounds good, but the kicking part sounds weird to me. It's not like I can kick that high. I don't think I have kicked someone in the head in a fight. Everyone is taller than me anyway, so I can't do that even if I wanted to. It's a nice skill though.

"What do you want?" Anenoid asked.

"You're getting me something?"

"Only because Nuxiel wanted me to."

"I don't know order for me." Anenoid rolled his eyes and leaned his head out the window.

"Can I have the Hot Wings?"

What else did I get from the quest? Nothing else except ruined swords. I lean my head on the window. Can I even use it anymore? It's dull, dirty, I don't think it can cut anymore. It was my favorite weapon too.

"You know, Nuxiel really likes you." Anenoid said kind of angry I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Isn't he always like that?"

"No! You know what he did to me when I first joined?"

"No." I say not really interested.

"He made me go half-way across the world just to take one picture, then he made me find the Mayan demigod camp!" Anenoid groaned in frustration.

"Where was the camp?"

"In the ocean! In the goddamn ocean! He just madeyou  fight one thing and that's it."

"I'm more valuable maybe? Or I'am a child?" Anenoid shook his head viciously. 

"Hell no! I literally lead a whole army into war against demigod camps!  I got nothing for it! You got a buncha money and new place! It's no fair! You just joined! You didn't do anything yet!"

"I don't know, you were probably more willing. I don't know why he gave me a bunch of stuff." I suddenly realize that he said new place? "What do you mean new place anyways? Wasn't the money the only thing he gave me?" Anenoid took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I don't know what the place looks like, I just have to take you to it though. Don't forget the phone though." 

"Oh yeah, anyways, I already have an apartment though."

"I don't know he's giving you a new place. He barely gives me money. It's dumb."

Anenoid drove up to the window and pulled out his wallet. He took out a debit card and gave it to the employee. Me and Anenoid stayed silent as we waited for the food. The employee got eventually gave us the food, Anenoid drove away as soon as we got the food.

"So about these camps on the demigods?"

"What about them?" He said while giving me a box of food. 

"What did you do?"

"Nothing much. I just gave orders."

"What orders." 

"Don't want to talk about it." I nervously nod as I open the box. 

"What camps did you attack anyway?"