I always wanted a slave

Chapter 10

Saturday December 20, 2012

8:50 pm

(Ivan's POV)

Every time I come in here nothing special happens. All I've been doing so far is that I've been walking around in circles and I still somehow end at the entrance. It's so annoying! Especially the fact that the Onis are everywhere. Every hallway looks the same and the Onis aren't even a threat anymore. Once you get used to the way move you can kill them in one spot if you stab them in the spine. They are only a threat if they hit you, but they are so slow. The way they move is like someone is controlling a puppet, but they only have one hand and that one hand has three fingers on it. On the bright side though I leveled up a couple of times and I unlocked a new skill!

Lvl 2 (3%) Lucky Strike-With your luck the weakest of strikes can do a lot of damage! Just don't get to cocky. Chance of happening 5%. Damage number x Luck stat=damage output.

This might not be that good, but it's something. I walk through the corridor and I check all the items I got from the item drops. I got some potions and about fifty katanas. I don't know where all the katanas came from, but I really don't need this many katanas. When I reach the end of the corridor, I expect another boring hallway, but this time I stumbled into a room that looked like it came out of the Civil War era. The room was a theater, there was balconies, and seats. Everything in the room looked so old. This kind of looks like the place Abraham Lincoln was shot in. I look around the room and notice that there was someone already on the stage. On instinct I hide behind one of the chairs. Who the hell is he? Before I did anything else I used inspect on him.

Anenoid Duncan- Lvl 50

Leader of the dead

Description: Descended from a family whose family worshiped the Aztec god, Mictlantecuhtli the God of Death. His mom was a demigod whose godly parent was Mictlantecuhtli. His dad however, never knew. At an early childhood he would practice the magic that Aztec demigods would use instead of learning Soul. Later in his teen years he saw that his mom was killed by Mictlantecuhtli for unknown reasons. He soon developed a hatred for all gods. Right now he is preparing to take over the city for ???.

Hp:750/750

Mp:1000/1450

Stamina:450/450

Str:560

Dex:120

Vit:340

Int:750

Wis:134

Luck:143

When I read his name, I struggled to pronounce his name so I just decided to call Android. When I got to the gods name I couldn't pronounce it. How was I supposed to pronounce that? An ever-better question, why do all these gods have weird names? Why couldn't they have easy to pronounce names? Also why do multiple gods exist from other religions exist? Wouldn't it be confusing since they would contradict each other? Before I thought too hard about it I felt Gamer's Mind activating and I decide to move on. I got to his stats and I was confused how he was lower level than Dominique, and how his stats were higher than Dominique's. I should probably back out of this room and never come back. Before I made my move, I heard some noises happening on the stage.

I looked at the stage and I saw a bright purple light. I saw Android raise his left hand and all of a sudden, an Oni rose from the ground. That Bitch! He was the one that made all of the Onis. As he was distracted, I try to walk out of the room. When I was walking a box appeared in front of me. When it did, I let out a shriek. I slowly turn my head towards Android, and I see that he was looking straight at me. "Fuck!" Not seeing the point of being stealthy I try to rush out of the room, before I can reach it the top of the wall closes and I run into the wall. I look at the box that started it. It was said something about me learning a new skill, but I didn't have the chance to read because another box appeared. Why do these boxes have the worst timing.