Coffee sounds nice right now

Chapter 51

???

???

(Ivan's POV)

My body shook as my eyes open. I look around to see myself in a ballroom filled with tables, chairs, and fancy decorations, everything was covered in a bright yellow with some white mixed in. There was a chandler hanging from the ceiling. In one corner was a piano. I stretch before getting up and pushing the chair in. I look around to make sure no one suddenly appeared before walking over to the piano. I lightly touching a white key.

It let out a soft ring. I touch the key one more time but this time a little harder. It let out a louder, but a still soft ring. I put my left hand on the right side of the piano while keeping one hand in the middle. I randomly tap on the keys. The keys on the right side let out a high pitch sound as the ones in the middle let out a soft ring. I noticed the harder I pressed the keys the louder the sound they made. This is kind of fun. I hear a chair being pulled out behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Nuxiel sitting at a table with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Sit down," he calmly said. I get off the piano with a sigh as go to sit down across from him. I notice that the table was leaning towards my side. Are his legs lifting up the table? He put his elbows on the table and leaned forward. "I'm going to keep this short. I'm glad that you have a plan, but I'm also disappointed you got almost caught." I shift in my seat as he kept talking. "I wish you could've done better but I'm still surprised that you got away with it. You should probably ease up on the Heka usage but at this point, I don't this it matters." He reached under the table and pulled out a tiny piece of paper. He stretched out his arm to give me the paper. I gently take the paper from his hand and look at the paper. The paper had a phone number on it.

"What's the number for?"

"You remember your first day at camp?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I'm confident you remember the red sky that appeared that was then followed by Yokai attacking the camp."

"I remember it very clearly."

"Well after that day I kind of stopped using it as it was getting me nowhere other than killing innocent demigods. However, after I met you I notice that you could fight. What I want you to do, is that from time to time call that number," he said as he pointed at the paper. "When you do, Yokai will attack the camp. They won't attack you unless you want them to." I put the paper in my Inventory and take out my phone to save the number "Do whatever you want with it, but make sure it's often."

"Yeahh," I blankly say as I saved the number. He sipped his coffee and set the cup down.

"Would you like anything?" He calmly asked. I was about to say no, but I decided I might as well stay here for a bit. In here at least I have nothing to worry about it.

"I guess a drink?" He calmly nodded as a cup of something appeared with a straw in the middle of the drink. The top part of the drink was brown while the bottom part of the drink was white. The drink let out a faint smell that reminded me of coffee. What is this? I use Inspect on the drink.

Ca Phe Sua Da

Description- Ca Phe Sua Da also known as Vietnamese iced coffee is made from a traditional Vietnamese coffee recipe. It is described as having no smell and having a very bitter taste along. The drink is made from medium or coarse dark roast with a small metal Vietnamese filter (Phin cà phê). As hot water is added into the cup, the filter releases drops of hot coffee. Ice is then quickly put in.