Why these weights so heavy :(

So sorry for the short chapter! I have been busy with college stuff for highschool!

Chapter 97

Wednesday, May 29, 2014

4:15 pm

(Ivan's POV)

My body jolted awake, my eyes flickered and observed the roof of dirt  that hung above me.  I sat up, a faint feeling of pain squeezed my head. I found it a bit hard to breath through the pain. I lay back down and read the boxes that appeared in front of me. 

Thanks to completing a quest, you leveled up!

Lvl 78

Xp: 594/689

Hp: 138/4,859

Mp: 671/671

Stamina: 410/410

Str: 289 + 2= 291

Dex: 331 + 1 = 332

Vit: 403 + 4 = 407

Wis: 399 + 4 = 403

Int: 360 + 3 = 363

Luc: 315 + 2 = 317

Points: 476

---------------------

Thanks to completing a quest, you have earned a new perk and skill!

[Perk] Iron Will- your skin will take on the properties of Iron. Take 30% damage, +50 Ibs to weight, 100% damage taken from electricity.

[Skill] Armament - You will take no damage from anything as long as you have Mp in your shield. The amount of damage your shield can take decrease by one point each second and will lessen according to strength of the attack. Max shield health - 30 Hp. Cost to recharge shield - 10 points per 1 point of shield health.

-----------

Thanks to several actions, you have leveled up some skills!

Lvl 24 -> Lvl42(78%) Pain Endurance

Lvl 19 -> Lvl20(25%) Fly

Lvl 3 -> Lvl5(22%) Vortex

---------

You have slept for 3 hours and 4 minutes! 45% of injuries have been healed

A majority of your skull and skin has been healed.

Burn scars and marks have been slightly healed.

75% of cuts have been healed

Eyes have been put back into sockets. 

Nose has been healed by 95%

Broken rips have been 75% fixed

Stamina will decrease 85% faster

Recharging Mp will be 10% slower

Pain will remain

I close the boxes and sit back up. I gasped for air as pain ran up and down my body. I slowly got up from the bed I was napping and swung open the curtain. I held my chest with my right hand and breathed as I began to slowly walk to the door. I stumbled and limped towards the door with pain flaring up in my body with each step. I winces as I approached the door. I looked around the dirt cabin. How did I even get here? I only remember passing out on a nearby car trying to nap. I don't remember teleporting and walking all the way into the camp. Was it because I lost too much blood? My head feels a bit light, my head got crushed. I rubbed the temples of my head.