Hooray to being homeless Part 2

Chapter 6

Wednesday December 15, 2012

8:18 pm

(Ivan's POV)

Coming back from a day of still not making any progress with the dungeon I head to my little tent. As I head down the streets, I notice that no one was around. Usually there would be at least some people on the same street as me. Worried I start to job. A few seconds after I start jogging a I saw someone smash into the wall right in front of me. "HOLY SHIT!" I quickly use Wind's Cannon to jump back, when I'm about to reach the ground I use the Move Air skill to help cushion my fall. I look up to see what could've have possibly killed me if I was 4 feet closer to it.

At first all I see was some six-foot-tall black man in the wall. He had dreads, he was wearing a tank top, and his was covered with scars and bruises. What I didn't understand is how he survived that because the wall had some cracks in it. The weird part? He was perfectly fine! I saw no scratches or blood coming from him. When I got better look at him, I saw some smoke covering his body. As pushed himself off the wall I see yet again another blur smash right into him. On instinct I take out my katana.

What I didn't expect though was for the man smashed into the wall dodged the other man's attack. The man that appeared had short hair and his body was toned. For some reason he was shirtless, but from the looks of it his shirt may have been cut off since he some cuts on his torso. The man that was originally in the wall didn't go far though, he went about 8 feet away. The other man who tired to attack him turned around, but he didn't move. What I did notice though was that the smoke around his body was getting larger. As the smoke around his body increased, I felt more and more pressure weighing me down. I look at the other man, but instead his smoke started to fade, I see him reach into his back pocket and suddenly he is aiming a gun right towards the guy's head. I quickly use the chance to use Inspect to see who they are.The one I used Inspect on was the guy who originally smashed into the wall.

Dominique Maxwell- Lvl 89

The Azure Spiders gang member

????

I feel liking crying there is no way I can fight him. Maybe the other one will be weaker?

Denaris Booker- Lvl 91

Crazy Butch gang member

???

At this point I should probably start running now, but I saw a box appear.

Help Dominique Maxwell!

Help Dominique win the fight

Rewards:

50 exp

Ballester-Moline pistol

5x .45 ACP cartridge

4 points

Possible failure consequences:

Death

You get tortured

Nothing

Accept?

Yes

No

I quickly press yes since the xp alone was enough to convince me to help him. When the box gets out of my vision, I see Denaris start to move again. When he started to move Dominique pulled the trigger. I expected to see Denaris get shot, but instead the bullet stopped right before the bullet was able to him. I saw Dominique pull the trigger, but the gun was out of bullets. Dominique got frustrated and threw the gun to the floor. The smoke around him came back and started to grow more in size.