Smol Chapter

Chapter 67

Monday, May 12, 2014

4:34 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I sat down on my bed as I spread out my arms and formed a long sharp icicle in my hands. I smacked my lips as the ice melted in my hands. I wipe the melted ice onto my pants and spread out my arms again. I closed my eyes and envisioned my old broken spear. I felt ice form in my hands, I slowly open my eyes only to see a spear broken in half. I put the spear in my Inventory and sighed. I clench my fists before quickly calming down. I take out my phone and search up Naginata. I felt my left eye twitch as I saw the long shaft of the spear with its blade slightly curving. I put the phone back into my Inventory and take out my broken spear.

I set the spear on the bed and try my best to fit tiny pieces of ice into the broken parts. I run my hand up and down the spear. After a few seconds of feeling the spear, I take my hand off the spear and close my hands. I spread my hands apart, take a deep breath and close my eyes. I formed the shaft of the spear in my hands. I felt the shaft of the spear stretch across my hands. I bead of sweat went down the side of my cheek before I felt the spears weigh down my hands. I felt the spear tilt down and began to slip down my hands. I grab on tightly onto the spear. I felt the magic gather in my hands. My body shivered as the temperature in the room dropped. A wet, cold feeling traveled down my hands and through my arms. A tight, numbing feeling wrapped around my chest as I felt a loud burst of air come from my hands. I take another deep breath as the magic stored in my hands disappeared. I open my eyes and look down at the item in my hands.

I smile as I stare up and down a long bright blue piece of ice in the shape of a Naginata There clear, reflective pieces in the shape of triangles. I wave my hand over the triangles, I stare at the tiny triangles as I saw the reflections of my hand waving over the spear in the triangle. I stare up at the blade. The blade was made up of bright blue ice. There was a thorn-like pattern running up and down the curved blade. Dark blue ice made up the thorn-like pattern. Just below the blade was a rose-shaped guard that rested right above the shaft of the spear but also rested below the blade. I stand up and rest the bottom of the spear on the floor. I stare up at the spear.

The spear had to at least twice my height. I pick up the spear and lay the spear across my arms to get a better look. I run my finger across the spear before doing a few practice stabs with it. I lay the spear across my arms again and stare down at it. I only thought of a normal Naginata, where did all these pattern's come from? I put the spear in my Inventory as four boxes appeared.

Make your own weapon with ice!

Rewards:

150 xp

$15

5 points

New weapon!

I close the box and move on to the next box.

You leveled up once!

Lvl 73

Xp: 37/595

Hp: 4,253/4,253

Mp 636/636

Stamina: 355/355

Str: 289+3= 292 (296)

Dex: 309+4= 313 (319)

Vit: 310+2=312 (317)

Wis: 308+2=310

Int: 261+5=266

Luc: 294+5=299

Points:226

I smile as I close the box and look at the next box.

[Name Item]

Description- A weapon made by Ivan. [Name Item] is a weapon that resembles a Naginata. Dark blue-colored ice makes up most of the spear but a lighter, blue-colored ice can be seen making up various patterns that consist of triangles or thorns. A reflective triangle-like pattern runs down the shaft of the spear with hints of bright blue ice in the triangles. A bright blue thorn-like pattern runs down the blade of the spear. [Name Item] is fragile but it can unleash ice magic at the same level the user can. [Name Item] can not use magic freely, magic must be stored in the Naginata before magic can be used.

Magic stored: 150/150

I read the box before closing it. It looks nice, it can store magic too which is nice. But I don't like how my experience on ice magic. That's about its only drawback though. I close the box and take out my new weapon. I stretch out my arm and stare at the spear. The box didn't give the spear a name either. I bite my lips as I tried to think of a name for the spear. Winter Rose sounds like a good name. I like Rosa Nevado too. I like both of those names but I don't know which one to pick. I take out a penny and place the coin between my thumb and my index finger.

"Heads for Rosa Nevado, Tails for Winter Rose." I flip the coin into the air and quickly catch the coin on my arm. I look down at the coin, I saw the familiar Union shield on the tail side of the coin. I guess the spear's name is Winter Rose then. I get up and start to stretch with my new spear in hand. I put the spear into my Inventory. I tilt my head to crack my neck, but before I could, one last box appeared in front of me.

Thanks to repeated use of your skills, 2 skills leveled up!

Lvl7 Ice creation -> Lvl9(4%) Ice Creation

Lvl2 Cryo Weapons -> Lvl6(54%) Cryo Weapons

I close the box and crack my neck. I groan in pleasure as I felt the tension in my neck disappear.

I take out my school binder and frown. I really wish school didn't give me a lot of homework.