Why is this room on hard mode?

Chapter 18

Monday December 22,2012

11:54 am

(Ivan's POV)

I walk into the room connecting the hallways, I look in the middle of the room and I see the machine that keeps making the robots. How does it keep rebuild itself? I send a blast of wind into the machine, in less than a second a chunk of it was ripped off. I wait for a little bit, but it looked like the machine was destroyed. I walk to the entrance of the second hallway, I look up and I take one step in. I notice that this time there wasn't a gate coming down from the roof. It looks like I'm forced to go in a specific order. I walk through the hallway; at the end of the hallway I see rope dangling from the ceiling and a couple of gray circles flying thought the air. What the hell is wrong with that room?

I step into the room and I notice that the room was smaller than the rooms I've seen before, but this time there was a huge gap in the middle of the floor. The platform I was on could barely hold me, I look on the other side and I see that the platform on the other side of the room could barely hold more than half a person. This isn't fair. I look at the ropes hanging in front of me, I notice that the ropes lead to the platform on the other side of the room. Are we supposed to use the ropes to get to the other side of the room? I guess it looks easy. I suddenly see a gray circle fly past me, barely grazing my forehead. Oh, I forgot about that. I see about twenty gray circles flying across the room, every single one of them looking like a blur.

I kind of want to give up now. I take a few steps back and I take out the map for the dungeon. I see one more room after this room before I get to the boss room. I look back up at the room, I wonder if I could just fly to the other side of the room. I walk into the room and imagine the wind picking me up. I slowly make my way off the platform, until I sense something about to attack my arm. I panic and I somehow send myself soaring through the air. I slow myself down until I could figure out what just happened, I make myself still, and I immediately feel my leg get slashed.

I let out a scream and I see a gray circle fly away from me. I look down at my leg, I see a line of red quickly fall down my leg. More and more blood flows down my leg, I wince, and I quickly start flying to the other side of the room. As I get closer to the platform, I feel my leg start to feel like it was burning, eventually it started to feel like it had knives constantly slashing at it. When I get to the platform, I drop myself to the ground. Luckily I was able to land on the platform with only being an inch away from the edge. I sense something coming behind me and without looking I use Wind's Cannon. I slowly get back up on my feet, I grab the handle of the door and I limp into the next room.

I close the door behind me, and I lean against the door, I slowly drop myself down to the floor. I look at my leg and I see blood start to drip onto the floor along with the flesh being able to be seen easily. I feel a chill run down my spine. I think about taking out a potion until I remember the item Insta- heal. I take out the item and I something that looks like a stapler appear in my hand. I slowly bring my leg closer to my body, every inch closer feels like my leg was about to give up. I bring the item to my leg and I see a needle on the bottom of the item. I put the needle to my skin and I slowly put it in. I press down on the top part and I feel a hot liquid go into the leg. I feel a little bit of pain, but suddenly it starts to fade away. I look at the cut in my leg and I see it quickly being to close itself. In a matter of seconds, the cut was completely gone, the only sign that the cut was even there was a scar that went from my ankle to my knee. I didn't even realize the cut was that big. I stand up without any difficulties; the only thing I felt was the blood from before falling down my leg.

I look at the other side of the room, and I see three sets of those machines that making robots. Why can't I have one room that just has you walking across the room? I summon Anenoid, and I give him his weapon. I take out Tribute and I aim at a robot raptor. I pull the trigger but my shot misses and instead hits the wall. I put Tribute back in my Inventory, then I quickly take out my katana. I rush towards one of the machines. I see one human shaped robot get out of the machine, I look towards its direction and without even thinking about it I quickly send a wind arrow towards his head. The arrow creates a hole in the robots head, when the robots body hits the ground all the other robots suddenly jumped out of their machines, almost as if they did this a hundred times before. I quickly stop myself from getting closer, I wait for a raptor to come towards me. Instead I see sense something aiming for the side of my head. I jump back and I look it its direction.