Didn't expect this to happen

Chapter 7

Wednesday December 19, 2012

8:20 pm

(Ivan's POV)

"Who are you?"

Well shit I should've thought this through before I helped. What should I do? I look at his leg and see that he is still injured. Maybe I should run? It's not like he can after me. Thinking this would work I use Wind's Cannon to launch myself into the air. When I'm about to land Dominique teleports behind me and punches me in the back, after he punches me, and grabs me by the back of my shirt and he throws me to the ground, and I land face first in the snow. Before I can even react, he turns me around until I'm on my back, he then gets on top of and starts punching my face and my chest. As he was punching me I felt no pain and it felt like I was being punched by a pillow. A few seconds passed before he got off me.

"Don't make me ask again. Who are you?" I lay there on the ground confused. Maybe I got stronger? I use my arms to pick myself up, but as I'm doing it, he quickly brings his foot up to kick my nose. I land on my back and feel a something dripping from my nose. Well so much for being stronger. I starting to have difficulty breathing from my nose and I start to breathe through my mouth. I use Gamer's Mind to ease the pain, but I can still feel a slight sting from my nose. Did he break my nose? I should probably tell him my name before he deicides to kill me.

"My name is Ivan Torres."

"Where do you live?"

I hesitate at this question. Will he even believe me if I tell him where I live? In a quiet voice I say, "In the back of a Walmart."

"No wonder you smell like trash." Do I really smell that bad? Well I haven't showered in a few weeks, before my mind wonders from the potential danger I'm in, he asks another question. "Why did you help me?"

Why did it have to be this question? Maybe I should tell him about the boxes? I doubt he would believe it but it's better than nothing. "I do as the boxes say." I could've worded that better. I look back at him and I see him trying not to smile. Maybe I should try to be funny? Will that let me survive this?

He quickly gains his composure and asks another question. "Alright then, what are you Soul powers?"

The hell is soul? Is that what the Mp thing I was using was really called? I don't really want to ask what soul is right now, but I didn't even have to think of anything he because he asks another question.

"Are you a demigod?"

I nod my head and he quickly smiles. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a phone. The person he called picks up and now I wonder if I might to have to fight him after all. I raise my hand to my nose and feel that it was crooked. My breathing began to increase. He noticed this and he punched me in the nose again, but this time instead of his punches doing nothing my nose was healed. My breathing went back to normal and the pain went away. He ends the call and he picks me up by the torso. Yep this is the part where I get kidnapped, well life was fun while it lasted. We walk until a Toyota Camry approaches us from behind.

When the car is in front of us he opens the back door and throws me in. He gets in and I hear from the driver's seat, "Damn! You weren't kidding when you said he smells like ass." When did he even say that? I ignore when he could have possibly said this and I instead smell my clothes. Sure enough they smelt like I sprayed by a skunk then rolled around in shit. I see Dominique turn around in his seat to look at me.

"So, what kind of demigod are you? Japanese, Egyptian, Norse, or something else?" What did he mean by that? Well there is only right answer here. "I'm a Japanese demigod. My dad is Fūjin."