Just a few different things in one

Chapter 63

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

4:56 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I look down at the container with a water gun. The water gun was teal on the top half and white on the bottom half. The gun has two handles, one in the very back of the gun and near the middle. The handle near the middle had a little slot so that the handle can slide to the front. The gun had two orange nozzles near the front. On the top was a small orange cap. I look down at the water gun and stretch out my arms so that I could have a better look.

Why does Wayne even need a water gun?

5:30 pm

I walk through the woods, the woods cleared as I came across a familiar dirt building. I walk towards the entrance and peer inside the building. A chill went down my spine as I was only met with a pitch-black void. I take out a flashlight and point it to the inside of the building. The darkness moved around the beam of light. I turn off the flashlight and put it back in my Inventory. I step to the side and lean by the doorway. We have to tear this down, or at least brighten up the place. Maybe we could use it for something?

I slide down the wall and onto the grass. I take out a book as Wayne came out of the woods. I groan as I put my book back into my Inventory. I stand up and take out a water gun. The sound of water going from side to side could be heard coming from the gun as I stretched out my arms to hand it to Wayne. Wayne took it with a smile. He turned the gun in his hand and pointed the gun at the sun.

"Is that really all you wanted?" Wayne nodded and pointed the gun to a nearby tree. He opened the cap and pressed the trigger. A jet of water flew out of the water gun in an instant. The stream of water curved and looped around the tree. The water quickly flew over in Wayne's direction and swirled around his body. Blinding light bounced off the water, I covered my eyes with my hands as the water grouped up to form one thin line of water. The water went up into the air, the water aimed for the water gun's cap as it fell. The water fell into the water gun with ease. Not a single drop of water missed the hole. Wayne happily nodded his head.

"Couldn't you just get one yourself? Don't you go see your mom sometimes?"

"I do visit my mom sometimes, but I can only go on certain days." He pointed the gun up into the sky. He pumped the gun and pulled the trigger. A tiny stream of water flew up into the air, the water formed a small sphere before changing back into a small thin stream and falling back into the gun. I watched his hands as he pulled the trigger again. The water formed a miniature typhoon in the air. I notice that he wasn't the hand signs that he normally used. Wasn't using magic without hand signs supposed to be hard?

"How come you don't use those hand signs everyone uses?" I ask as the water fell back into the gun. He put the cap back on and rested the gun on his shoulders.

"Don't you do the same thing? What's wrong with me doing it too."

"I just thought it was hard."

"It's not that hard."

"Then how come anyone else is not doing it?" He shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Can you do anything else other than water?"

"Nope, just water." I nod and create an ice cube in the palm of my hand.

"How about ice."

"That's isn't water."