Second try!

Chapter 34

Monday December 2, 2013

11:37 am

(Ivan's POV)

I close my book as I walk out of my room. I walk into the living room and see Anenoid grabbing a  bag of chips from the cabinet in the kitchen. There was something off about him, I couldn't tell what was off, but there was definitely something off. I ignore him as I walk to the couch. I notice a fox sleeping on Sombra in the corner of the living room. 

"Anenoid why is there a fox here." I say as I look around for the remote to the TV

"You're here? Shouldn't you be at camp?"

"On a quest, I don't wanna help though."

"I don't blame you, most quests are boring anyway. Find a person in this location, hunt this type of monster, it just feels the same." 

"I still want to know why there's a fox." The fox's eyes open as it started stretching.

"That's Goldie. She's a fox with powers." 

"Foxes can use magic?" I ask as I found the remote in between the cushions of the couch. Anenoid ignored me. Goldie jumped off Sombra, her legs slowly shifted into human feet as the rest of her body grew. In seconds she was standing up as a human with an annoyed expression. I don't ever want to see her shape shift again.

"For the last time! I'm not a fox, I'am a Kitsune!" I flip through the channels trying to look for South Park as I tried my best to ignore the both of them. Anenoid smirked as he walked over to Goldie.

"The word Kitsune is literally the Japanese work for fox, you're just a fox with powers." It took me awhile but I eventually found South Park.

"I don't care what you say, I'm not a fox." Goldie said as she crosses her arms. Anenoid rolled his eyes as Goldie sat next to me. "Just wait until I reach my Kiko form and call me a fox again." What's a Kiko? I look towards Goldie.

"What's a Kiko?" Goldie looks towards me with a prideful look.

"A Kiko is the third form of a Kitsune, Kitsune can only turn into a Kiko if they are older than five hundred year's old and are a Zenko, Zenko are good Kitsune.

"Kitsune have forms! I didn't see this on the wiki article." Anenoid shouted as he sat down by me. Goldie nodded as a unsure look appeared on her face.

"Yeah, they have five forms if they are a Zenko Kitsune, two for a Nogitsune Kitsune." 

"What's the difference between a Zenko and a Nogitsune?" Anenoid asked. 

"Zenko are good, they help people stuff like that, Nogistune are the complete opposite. They kill, trick, possess humans. Well Zenko possess people too, but they actually help the people they possess." 

"Oh cool, which form are you on?"

"I'm a Chiko, the second form of a Kitsune. Just a few more years until I'm a Zenko." 

"Oh." Anenoid said as he sat on other side as me. Goldie's tail waved in front of me face. I push her tail out the way as her tail moved away.

"Well dad's being a lit-"

"Is this suitable for young children?" Goldie asked. I shake my head.

"No."

12:03 pm

I walk up to the front of the library with Alice and Michael nowhere in sight. I wait for a bit before I noticed them limping towards me. I wince as I saw bumps and bruises on Michael's face while looking slightly disappointed. Alice was by his side, her face had a line of red going down her face. I walk over to them, Alice held her side as Michael blinked a couple of times.