I don't want to become a nerd, but I kind of want to

Chapter 11

Saturday December 20, 2012

9:02 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I searched around the place, but I couldn't find anything. I sigh and sit down on one of the seats in the theater. Where the hell do I go from here? I stretch and I notice the ring. Maybe Android knows something? I put out my hand and I take out Android. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and said, "What the hell do you want?" I try to ignore that statement, so I ask him about the dungeon. He starts to walk away, but then he turns around. I follow him to the side of the stage and I see him reach for the wall. When he touches the wall it, the bricks start to move and a doorway appears. Why did he have to hide there? That's so annoying.

"Seriously, you had to put it there?" He ignored me and starts to walk in the room. When I enter the room, I see that compared to the dungeon it looked like how I would imagine a teenager's room would look like. As I look around the room, I see a bookshelf. I go to it and I see some book names I didn't know. I see a book called One Punch man, I open the book and I was immediately confused. The books I was comfortable with had the pages going from left to right, but these books went from right to left. What the hell? What kind of books are these? I look at the bookshelf and decide to take all his books. I take out multiple books and, in my opinion, there was some questionable covers. There were names like Fairy Tale, Bleach, Durarara, and a few others. The one that caught my attention was a book named Soul Eater.

The cover had two girls on it. One girl had pigtails and was holding a scythe with  someone coming out of the scythe. The other girl looked like a witch and she was sitting on a pumpkin behind the first girl. After I put all the books in my inventory, I turned around and I saw a TV with an Xbox 360 was connected to it. I go up to it and I try to disconnect it, but Android stopped me. "Wait! I want to use it a little bit. Can you please wait a little bit more?" I see him look at me with sadness in his eyes. How attached is he to the Xbox?

I sigh and back away from it. I see him turn on the Xbox and get a controller. When he gets the controller, he sits on the floor right in front of the TV. I look around his room and I see that there was nothing else to search other than his dresser. I don't want to look in his dresser, it probably has nothing in it. I sit down on his bed that was in the corner and I watch him play on the Xbox. I see him start to play a game called Left 4 Dead 2. I didn't know what he was doing but he was getting smashed into walls or getting humped by some midget zombie.

As I watch him, I wonder if the game was hard or if he was just bad. Deciding to piss him off I say, "How many times are you going to die? That game looks so easy and yet you can't get pass the mall part. I bet I can do better" He looks back at me with anger in his eyes. I feel my face turn into a smirk, but a box quickly appears in front of me. I didn't get to read the box since I see Android get up and start to walk to his dresser. He opens up the top part of the dresser and he starts to look for something, I assume he was probably done playing the game and he was just looking for another one, so I ignore him and read the box.

Thanks to a specific action you did, you got a new skill!

Lvl1(4%) Taunt- You can piss people off. You 're a dick, aren't you? When you use this skill successfully the person you made angry will do something stupid most of the time. Chance of happening 5%.

When I finished reading the box I start to laugh. I see Android look back at me with a glare before he turns back around to get something from his dresser. I stop laughing when he walks to me with something in his hand. He opens his hand and tosses me a controller. He quits to the main menu and looks at me. "Are you going to join or not?" I look at the screen and see a 'Press A to join'. Fuck where is the A button. I look at the controller and press A. When the game starts, I move so that I was sitting next to Android. I see other characters start moving and then there was me, who didn't know how to move or how to shoot. I look at Androids fingers and I try to copy them. When I was sure I knew what I was doing I stop copying Android's movement.