New Generation

Chapter 89

Monday, May 27, 2014

4:28 pm

(Ivan's POV)

The robot took a step with its sword raised. I shakily raise my shield and wait for the robot to strike. The robot quickly brought its sword down onto my shield. I groan as the force of the sword brought my shield down. My bicep screamed with a burning fire running through my veins. The robot's sword was instantly aimed at the side of my neck. I collapse onto my knees from my attempt to crouch under the sword.

The robot quickly raised its sword up and brought it down. I quickly raised my shield, my arm based into the top of the head. My arm shook trying to resist the force of the shield. I slowly adjusted my feet to be positioned under me. The robot backed off and tried kneeing my nose. I turn my head just in time to make time freeze. I quickly get up and walk up the slope.

I tried catching my breath as time resumed. The robot tried swinging its sword to teleport to me. I lift up my sword and shield. I look at my sword and swing, I tried pouring my Mp into the sword to teleport. I felt my body grow heavy as I attempted to put my Mp into the sword. My Mp bar didn't turn gray like usual.

I stood still and waited for the robot to walk up towards me. I hunched over and closed my eyes. My head bobbed down, I quickly lift my head. My eyes open wide trying to not blackout from exhaustion. The robot slowly started to walk towards me before it quickly started sprinting at me.

The robot thrust its sword at my chest. I brought my sword to my chest, I stumbled back as the tip of the sword was thrust into my shield. Its sword was quickly swinging at my head. I desperately swung at the robot's sword with my shield. The robot's sword was shoved to the side as time stopped. The robot's sword slowly moved towards my right arm. I step to the side and thrust my sword at the left's robot shoulder. Before my sword could reach the robot, the robot stopped its attack, twirled its sword in its hand, and blocked my sword from going through its shoulder. I felt a blast of wind blast my face.

I felt a rush of adrenaline rush through my body, my body felt light and my Stamina bar quickly replenished itself. I let out a sigh of relief as the robot quickly tried slicing my arm. I block with my shield as the robot reaimed its attack at my left arm. I bring my shield to my left side, the robot suddenly stopped its attack and slammed its shoulder into my shoulder. I stumble back up the slope, before I could regain my footing the robot slammed its shoulder into my shield again. I fall back onto my butt. The robot raised its sword up into the air and prepared to bring down its sword onto my head.

I grin as the robot struggled to bring down its sword. The robot remained in the same pose as I quickly got up and thrust my sword into its chest. Before I could take out the sword the robot brought down its sword and froze up. I grab my sword's hilt and swing at the robot's head. The sword got stuck midway through the robot's neck. I quickly take it back out right before the robot could move. The robot used its arm to push me away and swiped at my chest. A sharp pain ran across my chest. I groan as blood spills onto the floor. The robot struggled to move as its body froze up. I take a step forward and swung my sword at its chest.

My sword dug deep into its chest, I rip it out of its chest and slice its left arm clean off. Oil seeped out of its arm as sparks flew out of its arm and wires hung low to the ground. The robot suddenly jumped back, the robot looked down at its arm lying on the ground. The robot widened its stance and slowly walked up towards me with its sword held low. The robot quickly swung my head. I duck as the robot quickly kicked my nose as I ducked. I power through the pain and swing at the robot's leg. The sword left a shallow cut on the robot's leg. A tiny dull went through my ear as I dodged a kick aimed for the side of my head. I stand up as the robot's sword flew up my right arm. My grip on the shield weakened.