ahhh titles

Chapter 78

Saturday, May 23, 2014

10:14 am

(Ivan's POV)

I look up at Anenoid as he stared down at me sitting down on my bed. He had a bit of blood smeared on his cheek, his weapon was dripping with blood.

"Hey Anenoid," I said plainly.

"That's all you had to say?" Anenoid said in a low, gruff voice. I shrug.

"I don't really have much to say, Am'I supposed to say 'good job for killing people?'"

"You specifically called Nuxiel to have someone," he brought up his hand started to count on his fingers, "maim, kill, destroy, and terrorize. I did all of that." Anenoid took a step forward. "Do you even have a plan?" I give a curt nod. "What is it then?"

"Well, my plan is to rebuild the camp from the ground up."

"Why can't you just improve on everything there already?"

"Everything is so old and primitive," I laid down on my bed. "You were there, you saw how the cabins looked." Anenoid nodded.

"I'm going to be honest, I didn't even get to swing my weapon a lot. I just let the flying otters knock down everything. The other demigod camps took effort, this one didn't." I sit back up and raise an eyebrow and sit back up.

"How was this one easier?" Anenoid shrugged.

"I... I don't know? No one was fighting back I guess."

"That sounds like bullshit." Anenoid chuckled.

"It was only kids and teenagers, some tried fighting back but they weren't experienced." What about Rome and Coach? I know they're strong enough fightback against Anenoid, I bet they could kill him if they wanted to.

"Did you see anyone use water? Anyone who used sound?" Anenoid shook his head.

"Nope." After a few seconds, he snapped his fingers. "Actually I did see someone use water, he actually put up a fight. He ran away though." I nod and get up. He better be talking about Wayne.

"How many cabins did you destroy?" Anenoid smirked.

"I wanna say half the camp, but I definitely destroyed the East side." I nod and take out a poster and laid it out on the floor. Anenoid looked around my room and stomped his foot. "I still can't believe Nuxiel gave you a whole ass mansion, you even have his phone number." I look over my shoulder and sit down on my bed again.

"You don't have his phone number?"

"No! I've known him for twelve years and he only gave me a small apartment that I have to share with someone else. No money, no mansion, not even a phone. How'd you get this stuff?"

"Maybe I'm more important," I say with a bit of pride.

"I have fought gods and destroyed whole religions! I should at least get paid for this!"

"You fought gods?" I say with a bit of surprise.

"I've never won but I fought them." I squint my eyes in suspicion.

"But you lost to me?" Anenoid sighed in disappointment.

"I got cocky." Anenoid reluctantly said.

"Uh-huh," I responded. I step onto the poster and look over at Anenoid. "Destroy the rest of the camp tomorrow at two. I'll be there." Anenoid curtly nodded and turned around to walk out of my room. I look down at the poster and snap my fingers. My vision whitened for a second before I found myself in the camp's now barren garden. A bunch of the deformed-human-like monsters and stared at me. I wrinkled my nose at the foul, rotten smell they let off. I pull my shirt over my nose and walk through the garden. I took in a large gasp of air and I walked away far enough to not be able to smell them.