I hate my siblings

A'/n: Sorry everyone for not updating this, I was working on something else. I'm sorry!

Chapter 24

Monday November 25, 2013

7:31 am

(Ivan's POV)

Before I could open the door I heard someone scream. What the hell is happening in there?

"Stop! Stop!" Is it too late to turn back now? Boom! On the other side of the door I heard pieces of glass fall to the ground.

"God dammit! Alex pick this up now!"

"I don't wanna!" I'm just gonna wait for a little bit. I don't want to deal with what ever is happening right now. I heard more people start to scream, most of the voices sounded like little kids. There were some people laughing,but most of the laughing were drowned by the sea of screams. Someone yelled for everyone to calm down; no one listened. A faint ring can be heard through the door. The screams quickly died down. I heard a few murmurs, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I waited for a few seconds before hesitantly knocking on the door. I would open the door, but after everything I just heard? I wouldn't even want to come close to this building. The door opens up to reveal a female teenager with dark rings under her eyes. She looked kind of annoyed.

"What?" Her glare kind of scared me. I instinctively stared at the ground.

"I-I was told to come here." She mutters "shit" under her breath quietly.

"You new?"

"Yes." She let out a sigh. The girl stepped to the side.

"Alright." It was obvious that she would rather be anywhere else in the world. I felt guilty for bothering her. "Come inside and pick a bed. They're the holes at the end of building. Don't be loud. Don't bother me, I'm want to go to sleep." I nod silently. She walked back inside, leaving me outside. I hesitantly walk inside. My eyes widen as I see how huge the building was. There were rectangular holes on the ground at the end of the building. There were desks near the front that almost left no space to move around. Other than that, most of the building was empty. There were handles coming out of the ground and some were on the walls. I didn't think much of the handles.

The desks was covered in a orange liquid. Some of the slime dripped onto the ground. Near the desk was books, broken beakers, and some tools were scattered on the ground. How did this even happen? I maneuvered through the desks. There were some kids covered in the orange liquid picking up the stuff on the floor. They had tears in their eyes. Once I got passed the desks, I hear something crack beneath my feet.

"Be careful there's glass." One of the kids said. No shit. I stepped back and lifted the pieces of glass in the air. I put the pieces of glass in one pile. I heard a gasp. "Can you pick up the other stuff too?" I look at them. They looked slightly worried.

"No."

"But why?"

" I don't wanna."

"Aren't we siblings? We should help each other."

"I don't even know you."

"Asshole." They went back to cleaning up the mess. I walk to the end of the building and look in one of the holes. There was a nicely made bed in the hole. I notice pairs of shoes near some handles on the ground. They really do sleep in the floor. Why though? I take off my shoes and put them in my inventory. I get in the hole and reach for the handle. A piece of floor slowly covers the floor and I get engulfed in darkness. Instinctively I look around for a screen. It took me awhile to realize that there was no screen. This kind of reminds me of my bed. Except my bed is better. I lay on my side trying to get comfortable. I don't wanna go to sleep. I just want to go to a parade.