(0*0)

Chapter 81

Sunday, May 24, 2014

1:30 pm

(Ivan's POV)

My eyes suddenly opened, I blink a few times confused. I watched as the clouds floated through the sky. I force myself up, a throbbing pain pulsed through my body as I sat up. I groaned as my arm bumped into a branch sticking out of my stomach. A sharp pain ran up my spine at the slight touch of the branch. I stared off into my distance waiting for my left eye's vision to become clear. I squint in an attempt to clear my vision. All that remained was a blur of colors. I rub my eyes expecting that to fix my eye. To my disappointment my vision was still blurry. I spot a box appear in the corner of my right eye. I grit my teeth as read the box.

You napped on a hard surface for 1 hour and 43 minutes, a bit of your injuries were healed.

Hp: 1,478/ 4,253

Mp: 589/636

Stamina: 135/355

Some branches in your body was removed.

Left eye was healed by 50%

Left shoulder and arm was healed by 10%

The organs in your torso were healed by 90%

Your legs were healed by 60%

Your skull was healed by: 80%

You will be disoriented until you get a full nights rest.

Your body will have trouble with basic motor skills

I close the box and force myself to get up. I felt slightly out of breath as I got up. I still felt pain travel up and down my body. I notice a blur in my left eye suddenly wave at me. I take out Winter Rose and point my spear at the blur. My arms screamed to let go of the spear.  The blur instantly got up and backed away with what looked like pale white sticks raised up. I turn my head to the right, I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw Weiss with her hands raised up. I put my spear away and look around me. I felt a slight sense of accomplishment looked over the now destroyed camp. Flames were scattered across the camp, I watched as people walked around the camp aimlessly. I turn around and look over at Weiss. I notice Michael laying on a dirty mattress unconscious. 

I pat down my body and take out a health potion. I take a deep breath and rip out a piece of wood sticking out of my sides. I quickly chug down the potion as my legs wobbled. The bleeding quickly stopped but there was a stinging sensation hovering around my sides. I take out a bottle of Pain-B Gone, I put two pills into my mouth and swallow it dry. I struggled getting it down my throat. I coughed before looking at Weiss.

"Have you seen Coach do anything about all this?" Weiss sadly shook her head and looked down at the ground. I force myself not to smile as I look down at her.

"I'll do something about it then." I said before swiftly turning around and walking off. 

I take out a note that Nuxiel gave me and look down at it.

I wonder how important this person must be that Nuxiel wants me to meet this person now instead of later.

Either way it's going to be a long ride.

1:47 pm

I run my fingers through my hair, I take out a a towel and violently rub my towel against my head. I put my towel back into my Inventory. I stretch my arms out into the air and moan in pleasure at the feeling of my muscles loosening.