Yay for human trafficking

Chapter 12

Sunday December 21,2012

1:25 am

(Ivan's POV)

'Are you sure you know the way? It feels like we've been going around in circles.'

'I'm sure it's around here. Can't you just fly up into the air? At least then we would have a better view.' 

'What makes you think I can fly?' 

'I thought you could control the wind?' 

'I haven't tried flying.' 

'That's like the only good thing about controlling the wind though.' Wind is good for other stuff too. I just couldn't think of any on the top of my head. Where the hell is this so-called underground city? Android said that Magebourne would be around here.

I start to walk around aimlessly until I walk past a Starbucks. I suddenly hear Android scream in my head. 'I remember now! Go across the street from the Starbucks and go into the dollar store. I do as he says but it just feels he is messing with me. How or why would an underground city be here? 

'Okay where do I go now?' 

'Go into the bathroom and go look at the corner.' I look around the store wonder why it's still open. Most businesses were closed at this hour. I look around the store and notice how much people were actually here. I use inspect on multiple people so that I can tell if the people here are normal people or if they were part of some cult.

When I checked I surprised to see that most people here were over level one hundred. I guess Android wasn't messing with me then.

'What the hell are you doing? You're just staring into space.' 

'Don't worry about it.' I go into the bathroom and go to the corner of the room. 

'What do I do now?'

'Look up and do you see the part of the wall that looks like it's about to break? Jump and try to touch it.' I look up and see the part of the wall he was talking about. The wall had some brown spots on it, and I think I see the imprint of a hand; it was going to be hard to reach since it was six feet above the ground. How the hell Am' I supposed to reach that? I can barely reach the middle part of the shelf. Should I try to use the wind to lift myself? Well I can't use Wind's Cannon since it would break something. Wind's Arrow? Wait no it would go through the wall.

'Oh, wait you can't reach. I forgot that part. Just take me out of the ring I will get it for you.' I feel my face turn red and I reluctantly take out Android. He walks up to the wall and he barely has to jump to reach the top part of the wall. When he does the wall lights up and the wall starts to open up. When the wall was done moving, I saw an elevator where the wall was supposed to be. Android turns to look at me with a cocky grin. Okay you don't have to brag about reaching the top part of the wall. I ignore him and walk inside the elevator. Inside the elevator there was only two buttons. One button had an arrow pointing down and the other pointing up. I decide to touch the button with the arrow facing down and I feel the elevator start to move.

I wonder if Android knows what the other button goes to? I turn to ask him the question, but he asks something before I can speak. 'In my room did you call me Android?' Fuck how do I explain that? 

'I only called you that since I didn't know your name and it just came to mind.'

'Don't call me Android. My name is Anenoid.' 

'Fine.' Well at least I know how to pronounce his name. 

'You didn't tell me your name. What is it?'