The boring training arc

Author's note: To the few people who have been reading this I  decided to change the main characters name to Ivan since Anthony was a friend's name. Sorry for the confusion.

Chapter 8

Thursday December 18, 2012

7:10 am

(Ivan's POV)

I'm not gonna lie, when I spent the night in Dominque's place, I felt safe. He gave me pizza and he let me sleep on the couch! When I left for the school he told me to come back to the apartment, so he can teach how to fight. I wonder what's he going to teach me. By the he fights I'm going to guess that it's something related to punching hard. When I reach the school entrance, I hear one of the voices I rather not hear today. I look to the side and I see one of the professional school bullies heading my way. Shit I rather not deal with them right now. Once he gets near me, he starts to sniff the area around me.

"Oh wow, you finally don't smell like shit! Good job you took a shower." I wish people would stop bringing up the fact I smelt bad. He tries to tower over me, which isn't very hard for him. I look up at him and I see him start to clench his hand. Before I can react, he punches me hard in the cheek. Usually I would fall to the ground, but this time I was able to still be on my feet and block the pain. When he sees that I'm still on my feet he brings his foot up to kick me. Is it me or did he get slower? Now that I realize it, I have been getting into a lot of fights lately, maybe that's why it feels like he's slower now. I doge his kick and I hit him in the stomach. When my punch connects, he hunches forward. I use this opportunity to hit him in the jaw. The moment I hit him in the jaw he fell down.

I look down at him and I felt a sick wave of pleasure as I saw him on the ground. Holy shit that felt good. I think about kicking him while he is down, before I can even decide a group surrounds us. I decide to go against it since I don't want anyone to tell the teacher. I quickly run through the crowd and I somehow find myself in the bathrooms. I think about what I just did and decide to try not to fight any more people that don't have powers. What's the worst thing that can happen? Its not like anyone would want to bully me anymore now that they have seen that I can fight now, right?

3:25 pm

Remember what I said about people not trying to bully me anymore? Well I was very wrong. I was making my way to Dominque's place and some people decided they wanted to fight me. At first, I tried to talk my way out of getting in a fight. That didn't work, so I tried look for a way out. Guess what, there was no way out. I saw the person I fought this morning rush towards me. When I tried to doge one of his friends caught me by the arm. I was jerked back, and I ran right into someone's chest. By the time they were done I immediately took back my promise to not fight anyone with powers. When they were done,I waited until they were gone so I could drink a Health potion. When I started to walk again, I saw Dominique's car across the street. When I looked into the car, I saw Dominque recording everything with his phone. I started to walk towards his car. When I got to his window, he rolled down his window. I glare at him and say, "Why didn't you help me?"

"I honestly thought you were going to win that fight." I let out a sigh. What part of that made him think I would win?

"So, when I was on the ground did that look like I was going to win?"

"I thought you were going to use your powers." I let out a sigh and I start to walk towards the passenger seat. When I got in, he looked at me and he turned around and started to look for something in the back of the car.

"Why didn't you use your powers?"

"I didn't want to hurt them too much." When I said this, he let out a hmm. He turned around he turned his body to look at me and he gave me a box.