GTA but in real life

Chapter 42

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

3:35 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I walk into Dominique's store and look around for him. Dominique suddenly appeared by my side with a serious look on his face. I turn around and look up at him. He had a bag of blue berries in his hand. Those better not be those weird blue berries that made me grow last time. He stretched out his hand. I took the bag from his hands, and used Inspect on them. It was the same berries as last time. I look up at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"These berries make me grow right?" 

"Yeah." There was silence for a bit between us. "Just take one," he said with a sigh. I breath out as I take out one berry and stare it.

"Do you have extra clothes?" 

"Oh shit you're right".

It took a while but Dominique somehow found clothes that fit eighteen me. He put me in the back so that I can change privately. I take off my clothes and put them in my Inventory. I put the berry in my mouth and swallow. I immediately feel my body grow. I put on my clothes the second I was done growing. I look down and quickly feel uneasy. I really hope I'm not this height in the future. I walk back to the main part of the store and walk over to Dominique.

"So what are we doing now?" I say as I stare down at him. Is this what it feels like to adults when they talk down to children?

"Just meeting some people." I nod as we walked out of his store. Dominique turned around to lock the front door of his business. He turned around once he was done. I followed Dominique through the streets as Magebourne. It took just a few minutes before we stopped at what looked like an abandoned warehouse. I walk into the warehouse. The warehouse was pitch black. Dominique's hand immediately went to the side of the door. I heard a switch click, the warehouse suddenly lit up. I blink until my eyes were used to the light. 

There was a white van in the very back of the warehouse along with a pile of boxes on the other side of the warehouse. Near the front was one single desk backed up against the wall. There were these  metal pipes with tiny pieces of metal sticking out on the top. I point to the and ask about the pipes.

"What are those?"

"Bombs." I squint at the pipes.

"Really? I thought they would look different."

"What do you think they would look like."

"I don't know. More round? Maybe a little string on the top?" Dominique sighed as he walked over to the boxes. I followed after him.

"Sit down anywhere." Dominique commanded. I begrudgingly sit on the boxes. The boxes felt uncomfortable under me. I tried to shift around until I was comfortable. I couldn't get comfortable. Dominique took a deep breath before he started talking. "I got a job for you." He said in a quiet voice. An uneasy feeling built up in my chest.

"What kind of job?"

"We're gonna be... stealing something." I bit my lip before responding.

"What are we stealing?" 

"I'll tell you later just get in the van."

3:40 pm

I sit in very back with my legs squished to my chest. I missed it more when I was shorter. I hear the front the van open. I hear a deep voice of a stranger.

"Sup." I didn't hear Dominique respond. "Who's in the back?"

"A demigod named Ivan."

"A demigod! What is he going to do?"