Did a smart

Chapter 84

Monday, May 26, 2014

11:10 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I yawn as I rub my eyes. I traced my finger under the bags under my eyes. Even though I don't need to sleep I can still feel the bags forming under my eyes. I look over to the door in the middle of the forest. I bring my knees up to my chest, the blades of grass bent under my weight as I started to stretch my legs. I stand up with a groan and start to stretch.

I stared at the rows of trees as the sun beat down on my face. I stared at the shadows of the trees as I look at list of my Umbrakinesis skills. I stomp as I saw that most of the Umbrakinesis skills have reverted back to level five or lower than level five. I close the box and loudly sigh.

I don't even use the shadows that much, I would get it if she said to work on my Cyrokinesis skills since I actually use those skills alot. I only use Shadow Picking but even then that skills is back at level 3. Even the skill Shadow Swimming was reverted back to level zero. I smack my lips and walk towards the shadow of a tree.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I imagined myself falling into the tree's shadow. A warm wet feeling encase my body. I open my eyes and found myself in the middle of a dark void. I looked up, I saw the bright blue sky swirling above me, I notice a few of the tree's branches swaying in the wind. I cross my legs and let myself float in the void. This is so stupid. I already got this skill past level zero, I can't believe I have to level up this skill again. I shouldn't have accepted that quest to kill Anenoid again. At least I didn't lose much though. Even though it would've been nice if I completed the quest. I stare at my Mp bar as it slowly  diminished.

I still have a while until my Mp bar runs out. Each second I use this skill is fifty Mp, but since I have around six hundred thirty Mp I should have around twelve seconds. I frown at the realization. I improved so much and yet I can only use this skill for twelve seconds? I thought I would've improved more. 

With just a thought I started to float to the surface. I stick my hand out of the shadow and pull myself out of the shadow. I stared at my Mp bar as I got a notification telling me Shadow Swimming leveled up.

Thanks to the use of Shadow Swimming, the skill leveled up 4 times!

Lvl 4(57%) Shadow Swimming- You can travel through shadows. You just have to be touching a shadow to use it. Mp per second- 47 mp

I quickly close the box. I take a deep breath and focus on regenerating my magic. My Stamina bar quickly filled with gray as most of my Mp bar filled up.

I slowed my breath and slowly breathed in and out. My breaths were steady as I prepared myself mentally to go back into the shadow. I took one last deep breath before sinking back into the shadow. 

I let my body float in the void as I waited for my thirteen seconds to run out. I stare up at the leaves at the trees, I curl up into a ball and spin around. 

There has to be a better way to level up all these skills faster.  Or at least Shadow Swim faster, I can only use this skill for thirteen seconds, yeah sure it's going to be faster to improve the skill when I the Mp cost is lower, but I don't think I have time to create two new shadow skills and level them up. But how Am'I supposed to upgrade Shadow Picking? It can only be used when I'm trying to lock pick something. Should I try use the skill on other people's houses? There is a chance I could be caught. I step out of the shadow and start to refill my Mp bar. I think that's what I might have to do to level up that skill.

Thanks to the use of Shadow Swimming, the skill leveled up 2 times!

Lvl 6(25%) Shadow Swimming- You can travel through shadows. You just have to be touching a shadow to use it. Mp per second- 46 mp