What happened last night?

Chapter 17

Monday, December 22,2012

7:38 am

(Ivan's POV)

I open my eyes and I'm immediately greeted with a headache. I slowly sit up and I feel like my stomach was about to explode. I take deep breaths until I feel better. When the pain subsided, I start to look around, one thing I noticed at first was that the place was almost all white. Other than that, I see that I was on a couch that was backed up against a wall. I look to my left and see a window that showed that the room I was in was high in the air. On my right there was a kitchen with a kitchen island in the middle.

I get up from the couch and my headaches suddenly gets worse. I feel something come up my throat and I try to hold it in. I run to the kitchen sink and I open my mouth. Vomit comes out of my mouth and I stand there vomiting for a what seemed like a long time. When I my stomach was finally emptied out, I quickly start gasping for air. For some reason this made a box appear.

Thanks to you doing a specific action you unlocked a new skill!

Lvl1 (32%)Alcohol Resistance- You are immune to alcohol, except you can't finish half a bottle without getting drunk. You are such a light weight.

H-how? You know what I don't want to think about. I take my head out of the sink and start wondering around the apartment for a way out.

After a few minutes of searching the apartment I noticed that the apartment had jewelry laying around the place. Without thinking I grabbed every piece of jewelry I saw. I going to make so much money off this. When I was done collecting the jewelry, I start looking for the exit. It took me a few minutes to kind it, but when I did, I quickly ran out of the apartment.

I took a few steps until I started to lose my balance. I look down and notice that I was still in my eighteen-year-old form. How do I even survive in the future with this height? I really wish I could be a lot shorter, its kind of hard keeping my balance with this height. I slow down to a jog until I got used to my new height. I find an elevator and I get in. I go to the first floor and I had to wait a few minutes until the door opened. When the doors opened, I saw that even the lobby looked fancy. The floors were made out of marble and there was even some expansive looking paintings on the walls.

I walk to the entrance of the apartment complex and wonder, 'How did I get here?' I walk out of the complex and immediately see that I was in front in Lake Michigan. My eyes widen and I immediately start to panic.

"Norridge is nowhere near here!" Norridge was pretty much on the other side of Chicago! Okay, Okay just calm down. On the bright side, Christmas Break just started! I somehow calm myself down and I begin to think of how to get back to the little village called Norridge. Should I take the bus? My thoughts were interrupted as a box appeared in front of me.

New Quest!
Get back to Norridge!

Rewards:

250 xp

$30

Map of Chicago

Possible failure consequences:

Death

You'll never see Norridge again

Accept?

Yes

No

I click yes, and then I start looking for the nearest library. I walk aimlessly until I somehow run into the Near North Branch Chicago Public Library. I walk inside and I sit down at a computer. I type in Norridge and I find directions on google maps. I study it for a while until I decide to take out my math notebook and a pencil. I draw the map in my notebook, after a little bit of me constantly erasing my drawing, I was able to complete it. I look down at it and I cringe at my drawing. My drawing looks like I was in a moving car with potholes in it while I was also having a seizure. I notice a box appear and I put all my attention to it.