I don't like where this is going Part 2

Chapter 4

Sunday 2, 2012

2:12 pm

(Ivan's POV)

As I wait for my Mp bar to fill itself up again I look at how much I leveled up in Aero kinesis.

Aero kinesis-

Lvl9(67%) Move air- cost 13 per second.

'Shit I thought it would be higher than that'. I get up from the bench and I change my title back to Demigod. 'What should I do now, I don't feel like grinding for hours.' Thinking about my next step I decide to go home. As I start making my way towards my house which I call hell, I hear some steps a few feet ahead of me in an alley.Not knowing if it was some homeless man or an Oni I decide to look for a place to hide.

Looking for a place to hide I decide to go across the street and wait for whatever was there to leave. As I reach the other side of the street, I see a Oni walk out of a wall. This Oni was the same as the Oni I saw earlier today except this one had two eyes instead of one eye. 'Well I guess I was right about having different amount of eyes.' I squint my eyes to see the Oni, but a box appeared in my face.

Undead Oni- Lvl 4

????????

'Yep that was really useful, this box gave me so much information that I think I figured out the meaning of life.' Getting annoyed by the boxes I close out of the box and keep waiting for the Oni to leave.

After what felt like hours the Oni finally left the scene. 'Now my first question where the hell did it come from?' I cross the street and get to the wall the Oni walked out of. As I look at the wall, I see that there were no openings for the Oni to get out of. 'Maybe an invisible wall?' I stretch out my hand and as I touch the wall a box appeared in my face. 'My god this is getting annoying. The boxes are helpful and all, but could they not appear out of nowhere without warning. It scares me.'

Dungeon discovered!

Oni's graveyard

Easy dungeon

Would you like to enter?

Yes

No

'You know this is really starting to feel like a game. Even though I will probably die in this lets go inside anyway.' As I was about to click Yes another box appeared.

New Quest!

Dungeon Explorer

100% complete the 'Oni's Graveyard' dungeon.

Rewards:

120 exp

New Perk

$50

20 points

Skill Disc (5 Levels)

Possible failure consequences:

Death

No exp

Nothing except shame

Accept?

Yes

No

'It couldn't hurt to at least try right?' Without hesitation I click Yes to both boxes. When I'm done clicking Yes the bricks in the building shift around, and before I know it a huge hole appeared. The hole about 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide. I step inside the dungeon preparing for what will happen next.

When I take my first step into the dungeon, I first notice how dark it is. The only light was coming from the hole. I look around to look for Onis but thankfully it was safe to enter. I take out my katana hoping it would do some damage against the creatures that might attack me. When I get deeper into the dungeon, I hear the grinding of brick moving behind me. I quickly look behind my shoulder and sure enough the hole was now closed, which left me in pitch black. 'Maybe I should turn back. How Am'i supposed to survive without light? Doing this was a stupid idea.'

I turn my body to go back, but when I do a fire appeared next to me. Startled I fall back on my ass and I look up to see what the fire was about. Thankfully it was just a torch, this time. I get back up on my feet and notice there was other torches on the walls lighting up the corridor. 'Never mind about turning back then.' I start to make my way down the hallway until I stumble upon a split in the hall. Before I even look at my choices, I hear stomping to my left.

I turn my head and my eyes widened to see that an Oni was sprinting towards me with a sword.

Almost as if this was second nature to me, I pull out my katana and run to my right. When I make sure the Oni was few feet away from me, I spread my feet apart and put my sword in front of me. 'What the hell I should be running not fighting this thing!' Not sure if I was making the right choose to fight the Oni, plus I didn't have no more time since the Oni finally caught up to me.

When the Oni was few feet in front of me, he started to raise his sword, still I held my position. 'I wonder if I can control the wind in this place?' As he brought down his sword, I close my eyes and think about a gust of wind moving his hand. Not knowing if it worked, I open my eyes and immediately get cut in the side of my left arm, but it wasn't a bad enough cut to do any fatal damage. I use this opportunity to quickly run past him. As I was behind him, I bring up my sword and strike him in the back.

The strike was enough for him to let out a roar, how he can roar without any kind of organs or muscle I didn't know. Before I can react, he turns his body to hit me in the stomach with his right fist. My body hunches over and I fall to my knees. I look up at the Oni I see him slowly bringing up his sword, as I hit the ground I roll to the right and narrowly dogged his sword my a few inches. I quickly get back up to my feet, and I manage to get away with six feet between us. I feel a slight sting in my stomach but it goes away after a few seconds. I see the Oni slowly walk towards me.

As I watch him, I notice he is moving slower than before, his movement were starting to look like a puppet. I look at my stamina bar and notice that it has it was about halfway empty. I start to take a few steps back, before realizing that I was able to use wind in this place where I shouldn't have. 'What if use my wind to help myself move?' I move back still waiting for my stamina bar to replenish. As it gets about three fourths full, I start to sprint straight at him. Closing my eyes, I try to use the wind to give me slight boast to my speed. At first it works, but when I open my eyes, I see that the Oni was getting ready to slice open my stomach. I couldn't stop myself in time from running into his sword. "OH SHIT". Three seconds before I impale myself on his sword I jump.

Without even knowing what happened I was suddenly launched up into the air and I see that I was flying over him. Using this opportunity, I try to cut off his head, but instead my sword gets stuck in his shoulder. Not expecting this to happen the katana slips out of my hand and I end up landing on my right arm and sliding four feet on the floor. "Fuck" was the only thing I can mutter as I start to get up on my knees. Looking at the bars I see that my health bar was at 25%, my Mp bar was all gray, and my stamina bar was 1/3 yellow.

I see the Oni taking the sword out of his arm and throw it on the ground. "If I'm going to die here, I should at least try to use up everything." Knowing this will probably kill me I start to run at it. This time I see that he was getting ready to cut through my shoulder. Knowing what he will do next, I slow down. When I get close enough to him, I see quickly brings down his sword, preparing for this I jump back and using all the power in my legs I run past him and pick up my sword. 'What do I do from here?' Not thinking about my next move, I charge at him and mange to get to him before he turns around.

Somehow stabbing him his spine I quickly pull it back out and using all my remaining energy to aim for his neck. When I cut though his neck, I see his head fly off and not a second after, his body starts to turn into dust and eventually the dust just disappears. Panting I slowly make my way toward the wall. I put my back to the wall and slowly slide down until I'm on the floor. I put my sword next to me and I feel my eyes start to close. As I begin to lose consciousness I see those annoying boxes appear again, but it was too late because I was already asleep.