This didn't go as planned

Chapter 21

Monday December 22,2012

5:38 pm

(Ivan's POV)

"Can you stop using making illusions all over the place its getting annoying." I turn around to glare at him. He was by the edge looking down at the corpse of the boss.

"No! It's too much fun." I wait for my Mp bar to fill up again before making a Pitbull in the middle of the platform.

"We've been here for hours! I would rather be anywhere else rather than being forced to be here. There's nothing to do here!" I ignore him and concrete on making the Pitbull move. I feel a bead of sweat fall down my face. I make the dog take one step before it started to fade away. Dammit! I close my eyes and imagine a Pitbull standing right in front of me. I slowly open my eyes. A Pitbull was staring directly into my eyes. I let the Pitbull fade away.

I sit down on the ground. A notification pops up telling me that my Illusion skill leveled up to level twelve. I close the box and respond to Anenoid.

"Okay then where should we go?" He stares off into the distance.

"Uhhh. Anywhere but here!" I let out a sigh. At least suggest something.

"Fine then." I get up and walk over to the entrance of the room. I get to the entrance until I suddenly remember that the quest for completing the dungeon didn't show up. I turn around to look for a way to get find the other part of the dungeon. On the other side of the room I see a path going over the spikes to a door. I turn around and walk to the entrance of the dungeon. I don't want to enter that door, mostly because I wanted to get stronger before going through the door.

I take out Retribution as I enter the room. I smile as I feel the weight of the weapon in my hands. Anenoid suddenly tapped me on the shoulder. I look up at him only to see him at me angerly.

"Where did you get that weapon?" He pointed his finger at Retribution.
"I got it from the robot." He lets out a sigh and his face turns into a more calmer expression. I hear him mutter a 'Thank God.'

"Why do you ask?"

"Thought you might be the Golden Warrior." Is the Golden Warrior that important to him?

"Is he really that important?" I look down at my weapon. He can't be that important, right? Anenoid shifts his feet. He slowly tilts his head down.

"Well he's isn't important right now." He walks over to the wall and leans against it. "My old boss Nuxiel wants to find him before he can do anything important." I walk over to the wall and sit down. As he talked, I can feel the anger coming from him. For the first time, I felt like Anenoid was some sort of villain.

"W- what does he do?" I turn my head away from him. I feel his gaze burn a hole into the back of my head.

"Well according to multiple prophecies he is going to save the gods from every religion or mythology." I hear he him take a deep and shaky breath. "I don't know how but he was somehow able to kill multiple gods in the prophecies." How can gods be killed anyway. Aren't they immortal? "The worst part is that he lets all the bad gods go, all because those gods helped him" I suddenly hear the wall crack above me. My feel my body tense up. Shit how do I make him calm?

"W-well he isn't strong right now, so there is some chance that he could found any day now." I hear Anenoid let out grunt.

"I want to find him and kill him before he can do anything." He stops to take a deep breath. "I'm not that worried about him yet though. It's not like he can do anything yet." Wait how has the gods not started to train him. If he was important wouldn't they want to start training him as soon as possible?