(2)Wild, Wild west: A streak of badluck

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter took a while to make, a lot of stuff came up and I don' think I can make a chapter for awhile. It's gonna take some time to make a new chapter.

Chapter 54

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5:00 am

(Ivan's POV)

I splash some of the lake's water onto my face to wake me up. The engine of a motorcycle roared behind me, the shadows of birds loomed over me. I wipe my face with the sleeve of my shirt. I get and turn around. A brown motorcycle with a horse's head on top stood right behind me. I step to the side and walk towards my sleeping bag. I roll the bag back up and put it in my Inventory. The engine of the motorcycle roared again, the wheels crunched on the grass. I turn around to see the motorcycle slowly inch towards me. Jen walked to my side and patted the horse's head. I take out a poster and prop it up against a tree. I walk back and take out a few rocks with hieroglyphs.

"You think we should kill the horse?" Jen asked. I aim one rock at the poster. I send a burst of air through my fingers, the rock was sent flying towards the poster. I will the poster to activate, the rock went into the poster. I ready another rock as I responded.

"Why should we?" I send another rock flying toward the poster. I read another one and did the same process.

"I don't think it can bend its neck." I look over as I send another rock into the poster.

"So?"

"It's can't eat hay, fruits, or anything unless it's held up to its mouth." I send another rock into the poster. I use the wind to make the poster fly into my hand. I put the poster in my Inventory and take out another poster. I place the poster against the tree with the wind. I create a sharp icicle. I place the icicle in my palm and send a blast of wind. The icicle flew through the air and into the poster.

"We can just give it to someone else." I send another icicle into the poster. "We don't have to take care of it either way. Just leave it here."

"But I don't want it to starve."

"Then kill it or take it with you." Jen stayed silent for a moment. I sent two icicles into the poster before she responded.

"I-I'm going to kill it." She said with a sigh. I nod as I use the wind to send the poster flying into my hand. I put it in my Inventory as I whistled for Sombra. Sombra rose from the ground just a few feet away from me. I fly up onto Sombra as Jen led the motorcycle horse behind a tree. The sounds of gunshots echoed through the forest, Sombra whined as Jen walked towards her horse with tears in her eyes. I softly rub Sombra's mane. I wonder what would have happened to the horse if we just left it?

Jen got on her horse and rubbed its side. I look up as the sound of squawks could be heard from those weird lizard birds.

"What about those things Jen?" I say as I point up. Jen looked up.

"Just leave them. They either destroy the forest or someone else will get them." I nod as Sombra started jogging.

"How are they going to destroy the forest though?"

7:03 am

My eyes were instantly blinded by the light as Sombra burst out of the forest. I blink several times before my eyes finally adjusted to the light. I found myself to be in a sandy, barren place with tiny hills. There were a few cacti but not enough so that I would accidentally bump into one. Sombra kicked sand up into the air each step. Jen was slightly behind me.