I blame this all on Anenoid

Author's Note: Just wanted to give credit to SRPhelan for making my new cover

Chapter 15

Sunday December 21, 2012

11:49 am

(Ivan's POV)

I look towards the metal shack in the room and I get interrupted by a few boxes. God dammit more reading.

Thanks to the repeated use of skills, some leveled up!

Lvl17 Move Air->Lvl18 Move Air

Lvl6 Wind's Cannon->Lvl7 Wind's Cannon

Lvl5 Wind Arrow->Lvl6 Wind Arrow

Lvl1 Wind Slash-> Lvl3 Wind Slash

Lvl1 Fire Spitting->Lvl2 Fire Spitting

Lvl8 Basic Slash (Katana)->Lvl9 Basic Slash (Katana)

Okay so that box wasn't that long. I look at the box in front of me and notice that the box only had one thing in it. Oh, thank god this box is short.

Thanks to a specific action you did you got a new skill!

Lvl1 Block (Katana)- You can block with a katana. Good job.

I'm honestly surprised I didn't get this sooner. Well I guess I never tried blocking with a sword. I close the box and see two more boxes. I let out a sigh and start reading.

You got items from killing monsters!

2x Quilts

1x Laser revolver

2x Iron Nodachi

2x Laser spears

1x Macuahuitl

5x Laser Xiphos

2x Greek Bows

30x Arrows

10x Insta-heals

Lasers? That's badass! I look at the laser related stuff and I bring my head to scratch my head. What's a Xiphos? I take the Xiphos and I feel the hilt appear in my head. I look down at it and unlike my katana I can hold it in one hand. I hold it up to inspect the hilt more. So far, I noticed nothing interesting about it. So where is the laser? Should I use my Mp on it?

I close my eyes and imagine my Mp going into the sword. When I open my eyes, there was still no laser. I let out a sigh and start to look around the hilt. Maybe there is some kind of button on the hilt? I look around and find a button on the bottom of the hilt. Why would anyone put a button there? It's so stupid. I press it and I see a blue ray of light appear in front of me. I pull the light away from me and see that the laser was around 14 inches. If it were made out of metal instead of a laser, I would think it would be a double-edged sword.

I take a few practice swings and I was instantly put off by it. Compared to my katana, the Xiphos was too light in my hands. Sure, my katana barely was also light, but the weight didn't feel right in my hands. I put it back in my inventory and look at one of my newer swords which was the Nodachi. I see that it didn't have the word laser next to its name. When I first read the name, I felt like it was made in Japan.

I stretch out my hand and take out the Nodachi. Instantly my hand goes down. I quickly take my hand off the hilt and I hear it clatter to the ground. I look at the ground and see a blade that looked like it was bigger than me. Why is this sword so big? I look around and call Anenoid over.