Fast Travel time

Chapter 38

Thursday, December 5, 2013

8:32 am

(Ivan's POV)

"So how was the quest?" Qaid said as we walked out of the cabin.

"It was okay, mostly just us walking around, nothing really happened.

"How was the outside world? Anything change? I haven't been out of the camp in so long."

"I don't know! Everything looked the same to me."

"Oh." 

"I did get a new weapon." I wonder if he knows where I can fix my sword. Is that possible? 

"Lemme see!" I pull out my Retribution and, his eyes widen as a disappointed look appeared on his face. "I thought it would be better."

"I got it like that."

"It's... a bit dull."

"I know! I don't if it can be fixed. I liked the look of it." Qaid thought for a moment before replying.

"I do know this one place."

"Can you take me there? I really, really want to use this." Maybe I can finally use my sword!  I wonder if they can make it better?

"I guess, but they're expensive. I don't even know if they know how to sharpen your blade."

"I might as well ask." Hopefully they can. I really liked this weapon! Qaid silently lead me a few cabins away from our's and knocked on a random cabin.

"Trevor! Trevor! You there!" The door quickly opened to reveal a the guy who lead me Alice's cabin the first time I got injured in the camp. I look up at  him and realize how muscular he was. His muscles bulged out of his shirt. He stared down with a blank look at us.

"Yeah?"

"My brother wants to sharpen his sword." I forgot we were brothers. It feels weird just thinking about it. Especially since we don't look nothing like. I pull out Retribution and hand it over to Trevor. He inspected the weapon, he smacked his lips as he handed Retribution back to me.

"It's gonna cost alot, maybe 3673 rubles?" I don't have rubles. What are rubles anyway? I sigh and look up at him.

"I don't have any rubles."

"What a shame," Trevor said. He face brightened as he thought of an idea. "You have a laptop?"

"No, why?"

"Laptop is broken, I would sharpen your swords if you gave me a laptop." I nod silently. My eyes brightened as formed an idea. I have a bunch of money now! I can just get one!

"I can get one though." 

"Alright." He slowly closed the door as he watched us through a crack in door. Once the door shut, me and Qaid walked off. 

"You sure you can get a laptop? Only like one or two people in the camp have a laptop."

"I know where to get one." 

"Oh, should be okay then."

8:45 am

I walk up to a random tree in the forest. I look around and made sure I wasn't being followed. This looks like a good spot. I bend down and take out a paper with Egyptian symbols on them. Where did Goldie even learn this stuff? I flatten out the paper and put a rock on each edge. How do I use it? I stand on the paper and snap my fingers. My vision instantly blurred, in an instant, I found myself back in my old room. I blink a few times before looking around. It really did teleport me. I need Goldie to teach me that. I walk out of my room and walk into the living room. Goldie was in fox form sleeping on the couch. I walk past couch and go towards the stairs. I suddenly remember about my new place and run back into my room. I grab the piece of paper and put it into my Inventory. I walk back into the living room. This time Goldie was staring me directly in the eye. I look away from her and walk past her. She got off from the couch and followed after me. What is she doing?