A business man doing business

Chapter 64

Friday, March 7, 2014

5:23 pm

(Ivan's POV)

The clops of Sombra's hooves could be heard as towards Dominique's car shop. People watched as Sombra trotted through the streets of cars. I look up and look around for Dominique in the front. I couldn't spot his tall figure near the front, I sigh as I pointed Sombra towards the entrance. I look through the windows of the building, I spot Dominique go through a door behind a kiosk that leads to a separate part of the building. I pat Sombra's side and get off Sombra. I walk towards the door, before I could open the door I look back at Sombra.

"Just stay here for a few minutes." Sombra stomped his front hoof on the ground. I smile and walk through the door. My smile dropped as I looked around. I notice four different cars parked on the sides. Two of the cars had the word Kia on the front while the other two had different symbols. Do most car shops have cars parked in them? I notice on my right side a kiosk with three people behind it. In front of the kiosks were signs that advertised a portable garage.

It took me a while to recognize that Dominique's soul power was the portable garage. I wonder why Dominique gave it to me. He kind of taught me how to drive but I don't get to drive that much. I can't even drive in public, I can't even see over the wheel normally. I do have a car at my place but I don't use it. I look away from the signs and walk towards the door Dominique entered.

I turn the doorknob and walk through the door. There was one long corridor with three doors on each side. I sigh as I walk to the nearest door on the left. I smile as I saw Dominique sitting on a brown leather couch with his eyes closed. The room had table tennis, a foosball table, and a ping ball table in the middle of the room. Dominique slowly opened his eyes and stared in my direction. He groaned as he sat up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"My friend asked for weed and I was wondering if you had any."

"How old is this friend?" I shrug. "How much do you want?"

"I don't know. Just give me a little bit, as long as it doesn't make him too high." Dominique nodded and reached deep in-between the cushions of the couch. I heard a bag wrinkle as he brought up his hand out of the couch. In his hand was what looked like a bunch of grass rolled up into balls. He tossed me the bag, I easily caught it and put the bag into my Inventory.

"Was that all you needed?" I nod.

"Do you want money for it? Or should I just take it and leave?"

"I don't really care. Just leave." Before I could turn around and leave I stop myself.

"You sell cars here right?" Dominique nodded silently. "I have this car but I don't use it."

"What type of car?"

"It says Dodge on the back but I don't know anything else other than that." Dominique stared at me before leaning back.

"Lemme see it." I nod as Dominique walked towards the door. I follow after him as he walked through the door. He walked towards the front and lead me towards the outside. We walked around the parking lot until we found an open spot. I take out my phone and look for the app Dominique installed on my phone. I open the app after spotting the tiny, red car icon.

A blank pink background appeared on my screen with one black cartoonish car on the left of the screen. Next to the back car was the name '2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 392." I click on the icon, three different bubbles just below the icon. From left to right they read Recall, Park, and rename. I tap on the recall button. A black car suddenly appeared in the empty parking spot. Dominique walked over to the side of the car and looked inside.