Hooray to being homeless

Chapter 5

Sunday December 2, 2012

6:13 pm

(Ivan's POV)

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the boxes from after the fight. FUCK OFF. Seriously why cant the boxes come up with my permission instead of them just blocking my view. I see multiple boxes were open, even though I don't want to I read through them.

You unlocked a new subskill for the ability Aero kinesis!

Lvl 1 (12%) Wind's Cannon- You ever wanted to just blast something but don't have what you need to do it? Well you're in luck with this ability you force wind to move so fast that it's almost a cannon. 22 Mp per use.

Damage- 30

How did I get this one? Suddenly remembering the part where I flew through the air, I grin. I know that I was probably having an adrenaline rush from almost dying I want to use the skill again. My grin quickly turns into a frown when I read the Mp cost. That's way to expensive to use right now. Sighing I close the box and I move on to the next one.

You slept on the floor. You healed most of your injuries

Hp: 63/63

Mp: 25/25

Stamina: 78/78

All cuts were healed

Stomach was healed

You will feel sore

Reading the part where my cuts were healed, I look at my arm. Sure enough the wound was fully healed, no scab was left behind only a scar. What does upset me though was the fact my hoodie was torn. C'mon this was my only hoodie. What I' am going to do now?.... well with Inventory would be easy to steal. I smile at the fact that I could get anything for free as long I put it in my inventory. After deciding to steal later I move on to the next box.

You leveled up 1 time!

Lvl: 3

Exp: 12/25

Hp: 63/63

Mp: 25/25

Stamina: 78/78

Str: 4+2=6 (9)

Dex: 4+4=8 (14)

Vit: 7+2=9 (13)

Wis: 10+2=12

Int: 11+1=12

Luc: 2+3=5

Points: 3

Damn that's a lot of numbers. I wonder if the numbers will stop growing eventually? I look at my lowest stat which is luck. Should I put some points in? I decide against it because I want to save these points in case it gets harder to level up in the future. I move on to the next box which was about my Sprint skill and some stats that changed. I wished they would just add all the changes in one box its really getting annoying going through all these boxes.

Thanks to the repeated use of the skill Sprint increased to Lvl3 (2%)

Thanks to all the damage you took the skill Physical Endurance increased to Lvl3 (13%)

Wow I didn't expect both of these skills to level up by two levels. Maybe its because their at a low level? Meh it doesn't matter right now I will just read the next box.