You're Going Where?!

"Wow, everything is absolutely destroyed here.."

"Bellamy of 55 million-berry was the one who wrecked havoc here!"

"Really? A person like that is here?"

"You've got to watch out! Sometimes big shots get to the island!" 

This town was always a mess, and it's all the fault of these stupid pirates running amuck. I can't be too mad, though, since it allows me to be a bar tender and get paid so much for it. Pirates know how to spend their wealth, I'll tell you that! And when they try to do something else, well that's another reason why I'm employed there. I quickly made my way into the building and got to the front of the bar where my employer was talking to a orange haired woman and a buff green haired guy, along with a guy in a straw hat. I smiled as I watched him explain how the town works and not to get too riled up over pirates to the three of them, beginning to clean some empty glasses for him.

"So poor pirates aren't allowed, right?" the woman huffed, turning away from Boss.

Boss chuckled and shook his head, "Looks like there's no way of calming you down. Here, this is on the house," he said, placing an orange drink in front of the woman. She seemed surprised by it, but gladly took it anyway. He went on explaining, "Since tough guys gather around here, there's lots of trouble. But if you get bothered by it each time, you can't get by in this town. All you can do is play it safe when dealing with people." He placed some pies down in front of a big guy and the straw hat guy.

"Well if they ever bother Boss, I always knock their block off, otherwise yea, just look away when there's a problem!" I interjected, getting a smile from Boss.

He went to pat my head, nodding to my words, "Yea, I couldn't ask for a better bodyguard."

"Really? But you're so small!" the straw hat guy butted in, blinking owlishly at me. He then stuffed a slice of pie in his mouth, not seeming to like it much. I was about to retaliate when the orange haired woman started talking again.

"But this town really is unpleasant, you know!" she said, still irritated by whatever was bothering her.

Boss just laughed and said she was right minded, and not so many right minded people existed in the town. He was right, of course, and I was guilty of not paying much mind to how unpleasant it is anymore. I live here and that's just that. "Well, your log will be stored within four days or so. So you should leave before you get into trouble," he told her. 

"OI! THIS PIE TASTES EXTREMELY BAD/GOOD!" Staw hat guy and the big guy beside him yelled at the same time. They then disagreed on the drinks and voiced their opinions at the same time again. This started a weird competition between them, which completely confused me. Why are they suddenly asking for so much steaks and pies?! They ended up squaring off at the bar counter, making me place one of the glasses I was cleaning down. If they're going to fight then I might have to intergect.

"What are you even fighting for?!" the green haired guy shouted at the straw hat guy. I laughed at his ticked off expression and the orange headed lady started scolding the crazy energetic guy over here, talking bout how they didn't have enough money to even buy as much steaks as the guy was trying to compete with. The big guy and the small guy started talking some more about how much small guy was worth, which turned out to be 30 million! I can't believe he has so much to his name after how weird he has been acting. He doesn't look that strong either, but I guess if I start thinking that, I'm basically doing what he did to me. Boss gave the big guy some pies to shut them up, and then the big guy just up and left. I'm glad that turned out smoothly because I feel like something els-