Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely

I love it when the Straw Hats' birthdays happen bc then I can enjoy edits of them a week before and a week past their bday on insta
~~~

Sanji was really out of control with his nosebleeding. Everyone just witnessed him exit the bubble around the ship via nosebleed rocket. Chopper had to give him blood transfusions in order to keep him from dying. He's bleeding so much that he's medically in danger. The good thing is that him flying out of the bubble like that got Nami to tell us that the coating on the ship was essentially the same as the bubbles on Sabaody. As long as there weren't too many holes, the bubble won't collapse.

"With my gatling, I can catch this whole school of fish!" Luffy said, pointing at the fish passing by the outside of the bubble.

"Then let's see which of us can catch more fish," Zoro responded. This earned them some hits from Chopper and Usopp, who went on to scold them for how stupid that would have been.

"Oh yea!" Luffy jumped up from the ground and grabbed his giant backpack. "They gave me lots of lunches! Since Sanji is sick, let's eat these, everybody!" he cheered.

I plopped down on the lawn of the ship, along with everyone else. Franky took this time to inform us that Kuma had protected the Sunny when Duval and Hachi could not. He was apparently a member of the revolutionary army before he allowed himself to become the Navy's human experiment. Sanji woke up in the middle of the explanation somewhere, and proceeded to be mad about how Luffy had food from Maiden island.

"Oi, guys!" Usopp called to us after Franky finished telling us about Kuma. "There's a shadow approaching that looks like a ship!"

It really was a ship, and that ship rammed into the side of Sunny. "No way! They're trying to break into our bubble!" Nami realized.

"Who are they?!" Luffy questioned as he held his hat in place from all of the commotion. 

The bubbles finally connected, and the sea creature that was powering their ship let out a roar in response to what looked like the captain of the ship's praise. Nami seemed to recognize the sea cow for whatever reason, and it recognized her too. It also seemed to know Sanji and Luffy because as soon as it saw them, it looked like it wanted to cry. The captain of the other ship boarded the Sunny to raid us and then the sea cow ran away, not letting any of the other members of the pirate crew to get on our ship because it took the ship with it. The weird captain didn't realize he was alone until he finally turned around.

We debated a bit with what to do with him, and then just decided to tie him up. I was assigned to do the tying, but this dude was hella creepy with where his eyes were heading, so Sanji tried to take over. He got a nosebleed when he looked at me directly so Zoro ended up having to do the tying. After that, Nami, Brook, and Franky started talking about currents, but to me, it was really just going into one ear and out the other.

"...-nna use down-flow to dive from the surface currents to the deep currents. By doing that, we'll be able to reach the ocean floor!" Nami said.

Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, and I were all lined up on the railing of the ship, looking out into the water blankly.

"Deep..." Luffy muttered.

"Current..." I followed up.

"Surface..." Zoro mumbled.

"Downflow..." Usopp said.

"Dive..." Chopper finished the chain.

"Jack-a-jang!" Brook added for no apparent reason while strumming his guitar.

We all mysteriously got a cup of tea and smiled in a daze. "So it's a mysterious sea current," all of us concluded at the same time.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THAT, DID YOU?!" our navigator raged.