Criminals Just After Arrival

Long, boring, unnecessary story short, we have to wait for Nami to get back to the island from her little waver adventure. The White Berets or whatever were here to give us "heavenly judgement" because we didn't pay the entrance fee. We could solve it by throwing 10 times the original money we had to them, but we didn't even have the original amount so there's no way that's happening. Government officials no matter where you go must always be super annoying. While we waited for Nami to come back, the captain of the group kept calling every little thing we did a crime, going from 11th to 7th to I don't care kind of crime. I wasn't the only one irritated though, since Luffy and Zoro were quick to suggest just knocking him down. Even Chopper called him out for his nonsense. Usopp kept defusing all of the situations until Nami finally showed up in the distance.

"Nami! Hurry up and pay them the 7 million berry fee for our illegal entry with your secret stash!" Usopp cried out, still in the middle of stopping the captain and his second mate from pummeling the government group. "Good! We can still get by with a fine then?!" She called back, looking down. She suddenly sped up and slammed the waver right into the leader's face, causing a burst of laughter to spout out of me while she screamed about how expensive the fine was.

That was a 5th degree crime which resulted in banishment, also known as cloud death, according to Conis. Not the cloud death part though, I made that up.

"Hey you! Do you know what you've done to captain?!" one of the cloud pants guys shouted at the navigator. She tried to play it off as an accident, which they weren't buying, so Pagaya said they should treat their captain before anything else. Conis told us to escape while we could and then ran away with the group of dumbasses that was crawling away.

"We should do as she says," Nami said, turning around and goin on, "I saw it with my own eyes, an island with some scary guys on it."

"So you did go to the place that they call forbidden sacred ground," Zoro piped up, while Luffy caught onto all the wrong words, his eyes sparkling for danger. Usopp covered his captain's ears and tried to tell him to forget, showing that he really was not wanting to go to this crazy place. "God.. Guerrilla.. That place is no good for sure! In any case, we're leaving!" the orange head stated, causing everyone to agree and jump onboard. Well, everyone besides Luffy.

Nami was trying to tell him we had to leave, but he kept saying that us getting arrested or punished, along with Conis was unfair. "So you're saying the system is rigged and we should beat them all?" I hummed next to him, hitting my palm with my fist in realization. "Yea! Exactly!" Luffy chirped. Nami smacked both of us over our heads, yelling, "Something is wrong with you two! We're leaving for the greater good! We're in big trouble otherwise!"

"Either way, we're in big trouble," Luffy said, looking behind her and to the group of authorities. Conis told us to run again, but the cloud captain told her that's also some kind of crime. Gosh he's annoying. Nami grabbed my hand along with Luffy's to run away, but she ended up just dragging me with her while Luffy's arm got stretched. She just let go of him when he told her to go ahead while the arrows started shooting. Why am I always dragged away from the action? I wanna hit them too!

The arrows turned out to make purple tinted cloud streaks in their wake, after they were shot, and the White Berets started riding on them with the same skating things that the guerrilla guy had earlier. Luffy just played around on the cloud lines with them, until he just grabbed onto a tree and made himself into a firework thing, punching and kicking in all directions, effectively taking all of the guys down. Well, almost. Zoro and Sanji had to take out two of the ones who were hiding in the cloud smoke stuff.

"Oi, Nami, what's our financial situation?" the swordsman asked, looking to the ship. "50,000 berry is all we have left!" she called back. "50,000 berry? We're that poor?" he said back, sounding disappointed. "Why're we so poor? As your captain, I've gotta say this: You should think more about how you use your money and-" "ITS BECAUSE YOU EAT SO MUCH!" Sanji shouted at him, earning an "EH?!" He really wasn't wrong though, Luffy could probably eat enough food for all six of his crewmates, including himself. And he was a pretty small guy, so it was definitely unexpected.