Enel's Summoning

The ground kept shaking and rubble kept getting thrown everywhere while Wyper and Zoro fought their battles with crazy enemies. And you know which one I'm going to fight? A dog of course. A giant dog that fights human style. I spotted him dancing on top of a cylinder shaped building and decided to ruin it's fun. How? By running up to it and using my momentum to smash its stomach with my golden weapon. Yes, it is now my weapon of destruction. I do have to get some good momentum for it to really work, though. In reality I'm just trying to break it.

The dog flew into a tree and I laughed obnoxiously at my act of animal abuse before getting kicked off of the building and sent flying elsewhere. I wasn't hurt, I had my devil fruit activated, but damn am I getting thrown a long ways. Eventually I crashed into a wall and groaned, getting up. That one definitely shook my brain. I shakily climbed onto a building and looked over the area. Spotting Zoro, I was about to help him out since Bald Priest was about to hit him with his shapeshifting sword, but the green haired man sent flying slashes at him, breaking through the priest's defenses.

"WOOO! GO ZORO!" I shouted. This is the first time I've seen him with three swords equipped. I never even knew that was possible before today.

He looked to me, raising a brow. "How the hell did you get back here?" he questioned. I jumped over to him, slipping on the last building and almost face planting in front of him. I felt him grab my hand before I could completely eat shit, though, and he pulled me back on my feet.

"Oh thank you. Ya know, I love the dichotomy of our relationship, Zoro. We were fighting in the previous chapter," I chimed, watching him put way his three swords. He looked at me in confusion but I moved on. "By the way, that was probably one of the coolest sword attacks I've seen so far."

When he took the white sword from his mouth and sheathed it, he replied with, "Well it took longer than I thought. I need more training."

I shrugged, pointing to the bandana around his head, "What's with this? Something special that makes you more confident in battle or something?" He was about to respond when a giant furry foot came out of nowhere and tried to strike us. I held up the ball of gold, digging my feet into the ground and letting the dog hit it. Nope. It tried to punch us again, but I yelled out, "WAIT! I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE BONDING TIME WITH ZORO!"

"What-" said man cut himself off when the dog instantly stopped his actions. "What the- Does this dog listen to anyone?!" He yelled.

I laughed and watched the dog sit down obediently and barked at him in response. "Now that he's not beating up Shandians and us, he's actually kinda cute," I muttered, stroking my chin in thought. "Maybe I should just take him-"

"Knock yourself unconscious," the swordsman ordered the dog, causing it to do so. I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"What the hell Zoro?!" I shrieked. He just started running in the direction of the snake. I looked at the dog with crocodile tears, then started running after him. I know I literally tried to smash it's stomach in earlier, but damn. What if I wanted a giant dog? What's wrong with that?

"We don't have time for that! We have to take care of that snake and that bazooka guy," he explained, jumping into the air and attacking the snake when we were in range. 

I didn't have time to do anything after that because a giant bolt of lightning struck the area and we were suddenly free falling to a lower level of clouds. I then remembered the unconscious reindeer. "Oh geez, ZORO GO FIND CHOPPER!" I shouted, looking everywhere for the small doctor. The green haired man started looking around as well, and when he finally saw him, he swam through the air and tried to grab him. Too bad he kept falling faster or getting hit by falling ruins. I laughed at him, seeing him struggle to grab onto an animal that was only like a foot away from his reach. The ground was quickly approaching now and I braced myself for impact, with me devil fruit still activated. Everyone and everything smashed into the ground, and I slowly crawled out from under the debris.