Changes

Today I let my apple watch die so it wouldn't tell me to get off my fat ass.
---

I rested my chin in my hand as I watched Zoro continue his training. "Hey, I know you're the last person I should be asking, but has Sanji been... acting different?" I asked.

The swordsman removed his sword from his mouth to talk to me, "How should I know?"

"I dunno, you've been here longer than I have. I said something to him a while ago and I just wanna know if I bummed him out for longer than I intended," I explained.

He shrugged, "Why didn't you ask Nami? Weren't you talkin to her earlier?"

I facepalmed. He's right, that would have been the best course of action but no, I'm an idiot. I suppose that leaves me with the second-best option. I stood up from my rock with a dramatic groan. "I guess it's time to make my second stop before Luffy comes looking for me, then," I sighed.

Zoro raised a brow, "So I was the first stop?"

"Well, technically I let Nami fill me in first, so you're the second stop," I corrected.

He hummed, "All I'm hearing is that I'm pretty much still first. Glad to be number one." With that conclusion, he turned around and took his swords back out.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, Number One. I'll see you later."

"Right, go see second place. Maybe say somethin worse to that bastard this time," he grunted, cutting another bamboo tree down. I chuckled and turned to walk back to the base.

After I got back to the clearing, I basically did the most sensible thing when it comes to finding Sanji: follow the smell of food. It was pretty easy to find him in the small shack-like building off to the side of the camp. I walked over and peeked my head through the entrance. The blond was making rice balls.

I slowly entered the small wooden building and cleared my throat. He turned to me almost instantly. "Um, hello," I greeted awkwardly, not really sure how to confront him about this.

"(Y/N)-SWAAAAN~!" the man swooned, spinning over to me and clasping his hands together. "I missed you! How did your time away go~?"

"...I don't know why I was worried," I sweatdropped and watched as he pulled out a chair from thin air and motioned for me to sit in it. I did and watched as he went to make more rice balls, though still giving me as much attention as he was a second ago. I don't know why I was so worried; I don't think he was sulking for too long when I said it now that I think about it. "It was good actually. I was with Luffy, and we met up with Kid as well. I kind of owe Kid a favor now, which is scaring me the more I think about it. What elseee... uhhhh I learned a new Haki trick. And thennnn ummm Luffy almost died from a man-made illness. That's about it," I summed up, leaning forward with my forearms on my thighs.

"If Kid bothers you, you can always come to me~!" he offered, a big smile on his face.

I laughed and shook my head, "Sadly, favors are not something I can get help with. It's my bad this time. Anyway, what's up with you? Anything new happen?"

His smile faltered slightly. I almost got concerned again before he pulled out the black Germa canister, "I had to use this thing. Then-"

"WAIT!" I interrupted him, jumping out of my seat at the sight of the number 3 container. "Put it on again! Right now!"

"Ah, are you su-"

"YES- oh wait. I mean, you don't have to but uh, it would be reaaally great if you could put it on. Ya know, since you put it on already without me telling you to," I said, toning myself down a bit to not come off as demanding. I don't want him to put it on if he really doesn't want to. It came from people he burned bridges with, after all.