The Buster Call was.. Called..

I wish it were as easy as bashing this guy's head in, but it didn't really work out that easy. I was pretty bloody but I wasn't the one unconscious, and that's what counts. I can't undo my power or else my side will gush with blood, so I just trudged down the hallway in pain, with a key that said the number six.

"Of all things, I invoked buster call?!" a voice sounded off out of the blue and it sounded like.. Spandam's voice? He actually pressed the button? Is he a damn idiot? Ah wait, he is.

"How could you do such a foolish thing?! Cancel it right now!" Robin's voice. She sounded panicked, and for good reason. Where was this sound even coming from? I followed it back into the room I just left, finding a den-den mushi in lizard man's torn up suit. I sat down and listened.

"What? Cancel it? Oi oi, just who the hell do you think you're talkin to? So what, it's the Buster Call... What's wrong with that?! That's right, so what? I'm the Chief of Cipher Pol #9! In order to safely hand you to the government, I have invoked the Buster Call. That's good! In case something were to go wrong here, we can make sure to kill all of those damn pirates."

"How could you do this?! I told you! That will not be the only consequence! There's no human emotion involved in that attack! It'll destroy and burn everything on Enies Lobby! The buildings, the people, the whole island itself! Sacrificing everything until its goal is reached. It's an attack of nightmares!"

The call was ended after Spandam basically called his own troops useless, and then when Robin told everyone to leave, she was hit and we couldn't hear anything else. I hope he dies excruciatingly. I kept the snail in the pocket of my tattered overalls and stumbled down the halls with the pain in my side and my neck. I need to find the others, and fast. There is no time to waste here anymore now that the call was made.

A bunch of commotion was coming down another hall so I made my way there, arriving in time to see a bathtub being thrown out of a room. Then a huge monster came out of that same hole, looking exhausted. That should definitely be Chopper. He has the hat and everything. I looked below and saw a tuft of blond hair. Ah shit do not tell me Sanji was crushed by a tub. I jumped out of the way when Chopper tried to hit me, but he just left right after that. What's gotten into him? I would run down to Sanji, but I'm sure the guy kicked the bathtub in half or something. I ran over to the opening in the room he came out of, seeing an unconscious CP9 woman, plus Nami and Franky.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Oh! (Y/n)! Here, come discuss the Chopper plan with us!" Nami called out, and I made my way over.

~~~

Long story short, Franky pushed Chopper into the sea in order to keep him from exhausting his body to death. Usopp and Zoro are now uncuffed from each other because Nami got a key from that lady earlier. I have no idea why they were cuffed together, but I didn't bother to question it.

"We've wasted quite a bit of time," square giraffe said.

"Damn straight! At a time like this, how could you two just fool around?!" Nami scolded. She was looking straight at Zoro and Usopp, disregarding the enemies in the room with us. In front of us.

The two of them pointed at each other and said, "That's because this guy was doing stupid stuff."

"You both are super stupid! Hurry up and get their keys already!" she yelled.

"Temptest kick!"

I stepped to the side but Zoro decided to block the attack with his swords while the others scurried behind a broken wall, cheering him on. I facepalmed. Who's fooling around now? The swordsman jumped off to the giraffe for their fight to continue, but my attention moved to the wolf that was just quietly sitting there. Even when a blast of air pushed my hair to the side from Zoro's fight. He'll be fine. Nami and Usopp started talking, and only noticed the wolf sitting right next to us when he spoke.