The Chaos Continues

I was rewatching Big Mom's backstory, and yea. Imagine getting bodied by a hungry five year old when you're an experienced giant. Fucking bogus. And I forgot that she straight up cannibalized everyone at the orphanage.

---

I jumped under a nearby table once Katakuri's eyes were taken off of me, searching around for someone I could recognize. And by that, I mean the real Luffy and not all of these mirror copies. The table I was under was rattling as a bunch of animal Luffy replicas jumped over it and on it.

"That bastard, Straw Hat.... Don't mess with me! You asshole! Which one is the real Straw Hat?!" I heard Big Mom shout in anguish. I looked at her as the wedding cake right as it hit the floor. "How dare he ruin my wedding cake?! Which one is Straw Hat Luffy?! Where is he?! Show yourself! Straw Hat!"

I shook my head, "Does she think he's just gonna pop up and-"

"I'M HERE!" Luffy shouted after emerging from some frosting. I really need to lower my expectations for this guy.

"There you are, Straw Hat... I'll destroy you!" the huge woman screamed. She was standing right next to the picture that Bege wanted everyone to destroy. Luffy went running right to her. I really hope it's because of the picture. "Come on!" the woman taunted.

Big Mom called upon her sun and cloud, ready to attack until Luffy jumped up and aimed for the picture on the table with a haki covered fist. Just as they were about to throw down, Katakuri caught Luffy by his hands and legs with a strange power. It looked like.... rubber? But.... different? Maybe like a version of that guy Perospero and his candy.

"This is the real one," the magenta haired man said. "The other Straw Hats are... the animals of the island that were transformed by Brulee's ability."

"Damn..." Luffy muttered, then he fruitlessly tried to pull away from whatever he was caught in. "My limbs are buried and I can't pull them out! What kind of ability is this?!"

Big Mom put her arms back down and looked at her son, "Katakuri! Are you trying to help me? You're my son- you can't do-"

"No, Mama!" he interrupted. "He was going after... Mother Carmel's portrait."

"EH?!" she shrieked.

"How did you know its importance to us?" he asked Luffy. "Spit it out! Who told you?"

"Shut up! Let go of me, you bastard!" my captain shouted.

In response, Katakuri whipped his weird leg around and aimed to smash Luffy's body into the ground. I threw the table off of me and tried running over to help, but Jinbei and Pedro rushed past me. The fishman put a hand on my shoulder and ushered me back down before making his way to Luffy. He used the tea in the cup he was holding to throw the teen out of our enemy's hold.

I rolled the table in front of me and looked around it in order to keep viewing what was going on. Jinbei is right for what he did, I probably shouldn't be jumping in. I've gotta be rational.

"Katakuri ate a special kind of Paramethia-type... the Mochi-Mochi fruit. You can get away from it with liquid but you better not touch it in the first place," Jinbei explained as he finished walking over to the scene. Pedro had taken a step back upon the fishman telling him he had it under control.

"Jinbei?" Big Mom voiced her confusion.

He answered Katakuri's previous question, "I'm the one who told Luffy about Mother Carmel. Since I'm your ally, I hear those things." The woman said a thing or two before Jinbei told her, "I am going to leave your crew... and join the Straw Hats!"

I grinned big. It'd be great it he joined us. Big Mom didn't think so. "Alright! You got yourself a deal. You fool... Stay..." my hair flew back at the aura she gave off and many people passed out, "Or... Life?!"