Can We Make it Out?

I have been lost for SO LONG. I crumbled to my knees after I was met with another dead end, having enough of all of this. Some more navy soldiers brushed passed me until one of them stopped and walked up to me, squatting down to make eye contact with me. I looked up at him and frowned deeply, raising a brow in question.

"There something you need?" I asked. He stared some more before huffing and getting up.

"Yea, I need you to do your job and start cleaning the halls again," he grunted. My eyebrow twitched and when he tried to walk past me, I tripped him. He fell right onto his face. "What're you doing?!" he shouted in annoyance while he looked back at me after getting up. I chuckled and swiped my finger under my nose smugly.

"Huh? What're you talking about? Go do your job or something," I started walking away, sweeping as I walked.

I was suddenly grabbed from the back of my collar, being dragged across the floor to who knows where. I started yelling and kicking dramatically, not actually fighting back against him. It was more of just me complaining because this dude was being a prick. He eventually took me outside and I almost let out a sigh of relief. I've been inside of that damn maze for so long! He eventually dragged me across the base to a weird little compartment sticking out of the dirt wall. "See this? This is your punishment. I'm sure pirates are attracted to pretty ladies. Let's hope they don't escape, little custodian," he sang, opening the door. Right after he said that, I saw a black dress shoe smash into the top of his head.

He crumbled to the floor and standing behind him was the swirly browed cook. I grinned at him while the blond sneered something about not treating a lady like that. "Thanks, Sanjiiii~!" I sang, dusting my shoulder off. "He was super irritating."

"Anything for you, (y/n)-swannnn~!" he swooned, eyes turning to hearts and his lower half literally became a tornado.

Luffy wasn't having any of this, though, because he walked right past me and ran into the door behind me, yelling for Zoro and Usopp. I followed right after him since I never really know how to deal with Sanji's fawning. Usopp was the one who responded to his calls, and while we were running, the cook informed me that we were purposefully walking into a trap just to get it over with. It was kind of obvious with no soldiers being around here. I gave him a thumbs up, saying that it sounded good, and we went down some stairs to finally find the swordsman and sniper. They were just sitting in a cell looking perfectly fine with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Luffy reached forward to grab the bars, along with me, and I slumped. Weakly looking to my left, it seems Luffy had the same reaction.

"What's.. this..?" I murmured. 

"Oh! I see! This is the Sea Prism Stone's doing!" Usopp shouted. My hands were stuck to the bar, I couldn't let go while the rest of my torso pressed against the bar because I slumped against it numbly. Navy soldiers showed up on both sides of us after that, and Sanji kind of ignored them, trying to kick the bars of the cell down. According to the soldiers, we needed to use a cannon. This seemed to peak Usopp's attention and he told Sanji to grab an impact dial from his pocket. He grabbed one from his right pocket and set it against the bars. He pressed the dial and-

"This well tempered snake?"

"Pft.." I chuckled quietly while Sanji grew red in embarrassment. It was a tone dial.

The navy soldiers were all visibly confused. It took a second before one of them spoke up, "What's that? Are you trying to tell us that's your secret weapon?"

This envoked Sanji's anger and he stood up, looking at him with a threatening look, "Shut up! I'll gut you!"

Usopp apologized and told him to reach into his other pocket. He put another shell up and it was a flavor dial. I coughed when a violent fart came out of it. Luffy apologized when Usopp asked who in the world would do that. I turned my head slightly when I heard something sizzling. I called out to the blond and he seemed to notice it too. "Everyone get down!" I felt arms grab me and pull me off my feet, then a body cradling over mine. The explosion went off and I heard metal bars hit the ground. I opened an eye, seeing that it was Sanji who was wrapped around my body. Not in a weird way, more of like he was trying to protect me from the blast since I touched the "Sea Prism". That stuff sucks. The blond got up and shoved some rocks off of his back.