The Journey to Ace

The amount of editing that needs to be done to these chapters so that what I write actually makes sense is kinda sad LMAO what kinda grammar is this-
---

For some reason, no one heard Hancock refer to Luffy as her "beloved," nor did they decide to recognize that they never actually attacked each other. She collapsed after Luffy gave her a hug for giving us the key to Ace's cuffs. This was seen as a secret technique from the perspective of the soldiers spectating. She must really display her hate for men so much that they literally cannot see the obvious. Anyway, we took off right after the "hug of death". Needless to say, she wasn't happy with the fact that he picked me up(or touched me in general), but she didn't try to kill me yet so I won't worry about it. I was tucked under his arm, so it's not really a romantic position anyway.

I wiggled from his grasp when more marines crowded us down the path to the execution platform. "This is great, she helped out again! Wait for us Ace!" Luffy exclaimed after we beat down the guys in our way.

We caught up to Ivan, who was with Kuma and a guy with a pink feather coat thing. He has some weird fashion taste, to say the least. His attention was on me for whatever reason when I first arrived, like he knew who I was to an undesirable extent. He looked away and decided to inform us that Kuma was no longer himself, since he was so modified that he was no longer human; he was now a weapon that was programed to fight for the government.

Ivan galaxy winked the modified Shichibukai, and looked toward the people that followed him. He sent them with us on our journey to Ace, and we left even if we didn't really know how he would fair against the opponent he chose.

~~~

Ok. So you know how I said I had no time for flirting? Or even ogling?

I take it back.

"He's... Hawk Eye!" Luffy stated.

The golden eyed man stared at our approaching figures, since we were still running forward while knowing damn well who he was. "Oh my god just look at him," I breathed out as I ran beside my captain, who gave me a confused side glance. I didn't have any time to look at the swordsman like I wanted to nor did I get a detailed view of his legendary sword since Luffy grabbed hold of my shirt and jumped away while in second gear. Right, he's an enemy. The two of us took off as soon as we were back on solid ground which was at least 100 feet away from Hawk Eye. We thought we were safe until a huge green tinted air slash was thrown our way from across the battlefield. We went flying into the nearest brick wall. It didn't even directly hit us but we still went flying.

Mihawk approached us a second later, jumping over to stab Luffy, who dodged it last second. The swordsman seemed to be focused solely on Luffy, which was understandable, considering he's the one who everyone is paying attention to, due to him making a scene from the very beginning of the war.

Anyway, Mihawk is literally insane. He wields that sword like its a part of him, and he even cut part of a frozen wave clean off without intending to, it just happened to be in the way of a slash that was thrown at my captain. Someone from the Whitebeard pirates showed up to help us, and I quickly pulled Luffy away from the fight. We nodded to each other and began on our way.

Before I left, though, I turned to look over my shoulder to yell, "I LOVE YOU MIHAWK! LET ME SEE YOUR SWORD SOME DAY!" I thought about what I said for a second when I saw him raise a brow. "...THE ONE THAT GOES ON YOUR BACK, I MEAN!" I kept running after I sorted that out.

A huge guy as big as Ivan ran up to us and tried to attack Luffy with a huge mace, but I was quick to block it, skidding across the ice from the force of it. "(y/n)!" Luffy called out in alarm.

I looked to him and shook my head, "You keep going! This guy isn't a push over and you need to go! No time to waste!" He looked between my opponent and I, then nodded and took off. I'm glad he has confidence in me. I looked back at the man in front of me, "Alright, let's do this!"