I'll Make a Man Out of You

Yea I usually put random titles to just hold the place, then I think about the final title after viewing what the entire chapter covered, but I think I'll keep this one (I did). 
You must be swift as the coursing river~
With all the force of a great typhoon~
With all the strength of a raging fire~
Mysterious as the dark side of tHE MOOOOOOOONNNNN
---

"A ship is in the air," I pointed out, staring upwards.

Usopp looked up, seeing that I wasn't lying. I fell over when he moved to climb onto Brownbeard's head with Luffy, saying that the ship was a Navy warship. I can't believe he'd just get up and leave when I was using him as my support so my back wouldn't hurt. What can I say, I don't like sitting on things that don't have back support.

"Oi, somebody's there!" Usopp called out.

I looked around the large pirate we were using as our ride, and I saw a familiar face. "Oh it's... OI! OIIIII! Do you remember me?! Thanks for your help that time!" Luffy yelled towards Law.

Zoro leaned over me and seemed to recognize him too, "He's... the guy we met at Sabaody."

"His name is Trafalgar Law. He is now a-"

Robin's information was cut off by Luffy who blurted, "Yes! His name is Tra...Tora-o! Yea, that's his name. He helped me and (y/n) get away from the battlefield and he treated my wounds!"

"Your wounds?" Robin repeated.

"Yup! Like Jinbei, he saved my life! Oiiiii!" he already took off towards Law.

Robin turned to me and asked, "He really took you both away from Marineford?"

I leaned back on my hands and nodded, "Yep. He even dropped me off at my island of pain. I owe him one. I'd rather not go embarrass myself and run over to him though since he's always got something smart to say. Especially with no Bepo in sight. I love Bepo."

"Who is Bepo?" Usopp questioned.

I grinned, "He's the talking polar bear from Sabaody, if you remember him."

"Oh, yea I- Hey! There's a Navy soldier on the ground!" the sniper said, pointing to it. Everyone on Brownbeard looked over, seeing that he was right. A white haired man with a familiar jitte laid out on the snow covered floor. Just as we spotted him, a bunch of people plus a deep blue haired woman ran up towards the fallen man. Usopp warned Luffy of the oncoming people, but Luffy just stayed next to Law, watching as they came into view.

Tashigi (Idk if we ever knew her name but now we do bbg) held Nicotine Man in her hands, and then stood up and darted over to Law. The doctor created his "room" bubble and pointed his sword at both Smoker and her. I don't really know what happened, but she fell without him even touching her.

"What was that?" Zoro grumbled from beside me.

"No idea," I responded. He didn't do anything like that 2 years ago, that's for sure.

"Oi, Luffy! Let's go, it's dangerous over here!" our sniper called to him after witnessing all of the other navy officers catching up to where Law was. Luffy nodded in response and then came running over toward us after getting told something by Law. In the middle of Law saying whatever he was saying, he pointed his sword at me. I looked around me to make sure I was the person he was motioning to. Yep. I was. Now that I think about it, he hasn't gotten rid of his "room" thing- 

...Whoa, what? Why can I only see out of one eye? Why am I no longer looking at Law? I blinked once, trying to figure out if my left eyelid maybe got frozen shut. Nope. It was not opening. Why am I sitting to the left side of Brownbeard now? I looked back at where I was sitting, realizing that I was still sitting there. Except I wasn't because I was sitting here, not there. But that's definitely my body right there. Why can I see myself? Is this a dream?