Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor

What do yall imagine your (y/n)s to look like? Very curious. Cuz (y/n) is NEVER lookin like me when I imagine her. Even if she's supposed to be me... I like to think that she has an ass since I have none... sigh...
---

I finally know who Laboon is, but anyway, Brook is joining the crew no matter what he says. This time, everyone agrees upon this. We all got off the Sunny in order to raid the island and came up with a plan. Sanji was put in charge of rescuing Nami, along with Usopp. Franky, Zoro and I would be going to aid Brook (I want to see the legendary sword but Brook is good too). Luffy would go straight to Moria since the shadows would all be released if we just beat the boss. We were on a timer now because four of us could be burnt to a crisp in the sun, five including Brook.

Everyone took off in their respective direction, my trio going down an outside brick pathway while the others went up a staircase above us. Zombies tried to run away but we beat them down while they fled or tried to attack us since they were in the way.

"It ticks me off when I think about how these weaklings managed to catch me!" Zoro growled beside me as we continued running.

"Hey! It was a sneak attack!" I pointed out.

"You're only saying that because you got caught, too!" Franky said on the other side of me.

My eyebrow twitched and I punched another zombie in the gut, sending it flying into a group of them like this was bowling. I don't need to be reminded that I also got caught by these frail things. Next think I knew, the staircase above us crumbled, and a bunch of debris began raining own on us. I dodged the pieces or punched them. The other two did the same. Usopp and Sanji fell face first into the ground, literally planting themselves through the brick floor. Turning away from their little situation, I came face to face with a sudden blockage in my path.

"Eh? What's this pink wall?" I asked, poking it.

Zoro tried to stab it but the wall just bent inwards at the touch. Franky tried firing at it with his Weapons Left, but nothing happened.

"NO! What the heck are you three doing?!" Usopp screeched. We told him about the wall. "Stupid! That's not a wall! That's Luffy's zombie!"

All of us looked up, including the cook who was now up, and recognized that it definitely was not a wall. "This is Luffy's Zombie?!" we all yelled. A pink zombie bigger than the two giants from Enies Lobby stacked on top of each other with large horns and a big belly.

Usopp was panicking while we got ready to defend when the giant thing reached out to us. Surprise, the zombie was actually reaching behind us to grab a brick wall that had fallen, putting it on his head. It looked like a pirate hat. "I like this," Zombie Luffy said, and then threw his arm up. "Sweet! Now I feel the part! I'm gonna become the rottin' King of Pirates!" He began walking away after that. I blinked, watching the huge creature take off.

Zoro commented on how that body plus Luffy's abilities would be a major problem. Usopp fell to the floor after that, staring at the ground. "Why don't we just give up on your shadows?" he mumbled.

"No way!" the swordsman shouted.

"Even if you convinced me to, I'd still want to save Nami-chan!" Sanji yelled.

"You were the one who told us we had to hurry up! Get up!" I chided, smacking his hat off his head.

He got up and we looked at the broken path. We were in the middle of complaining about how we couldn't get across the bridge now that Zombie Luffy destroyed it, but when we looked up again, Franky had finished building a while detailed bridge already. I looked to the sky and thanked the Gods that we recruited him, and then the group ran across. This all came to a stop at a room that held a bunch of negative ghosts, plus a pink haired woman with a weird laugh.